Diablo II: Resurrected Console Lobbies, TCP/IP, & UW Updates

I never liked the Dclone event usually can not find where he spawns.

1 Like

RIP D2R mod-community.

9 Likes

That is not “your” community. You yourself have cut them away from D2R. Please, do not pretend that you care for them. Shame on you.

7 Likes

Having no console lobbies was a terrible experience on console especially for d2 even on d3 the system is horrible i really hope they get added in the games otherwise great besides the odd thing being added in but console lobbies and no text chat really are needed more so the lobbies please fix this…

15 Likes

Make a global chat where everyone can talk to one another instead of going to the lobby every single time you want to keep a chat going.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this feedback and all those adjusments.

There is still lot of things to fix. It would be good to get a word on it from Blizzard/VV team.

Here my review, the subjects 2,3,4,5 are mandatory for the game :

Regards,
DHA

This is bull****, you need to make support for Ultrawide monitors its not year 2000 any more.

If you do a remastered you need to make sure it work with modern hardware. Black borders is not the way to go, just the “easy” way out for you guys to not put in effort.

6 Likes

Useless? Really? I mean, ultra wide users can play in 19:9, other guys only in 16:9…

1 Like

Hello PezRadar

Can we please get some info about character limit? Currently we were able to create only 20 characters on account. That is simply not enough for anyone who collect items or playing more game modes.

Can we maybe expect higher limit for characters at full release of D2R?

5 Likes

They could have been more straight forward with it yes. I have never said they had a good point do it.

Removing “important” features. Sorry but open battle.net works the same TCP/IP except you need internet. not to mention it actually stops piracy more than an offline connection. SO I’m in favor of this hard route they took to stop people from ripping them off to have an unknown number of people abusing 1 copy.

1 Like

So i’m considering a refund to be perfectly honest. Already confirmed as far as I am aware that there will be no gem or rune stacking and no loot filters which is beyond stupid. How can you think not having these is good, I just don’t understand. Now there is even less chance that modders can fix this issue for online play. For me, this is yet another failure of a remaster and just an attempt to get some easy money.

3 Likes

Gem and Rune non-stacking is normal to the game… It might come later after the nostalgia wears off but Loot filter?.. There isn’t enough loot dropping to demand a loot filter. The ONLY thing that could be annoying to shift through would be some of the chests that explode into loot but that’s part of the fun of finding them. the rain of loot.

2 Likes

Eh, pretty sure there is no open battlenet either? Also removed.

3 Likes

Yes and no. Open battle.net is where all SP characters could get online and play together. Ladders where closed battle.net. They did a way of merging to a open system where its easier to do all 3 (SP, Private games w/friends, Online MP).

1 Like

Do you have any indication that you can play your offline characters online?
So far it seems like it is all gone. As in impossible to do all 3.

2 Likes

Thats why i stated all 3. you can play offline SP/online SP, so SP… online private games with friends and online with randoms.

Same as the old. the only the only change is there is no offline private games w/friends… with the removal of tcp/ip

Also no online play with offline characters through open battlenet. 2 fundamental ways to play D2 removed.

1 Like

Offline play is still there for SP though so its not fundamentally gone. while now allowing them online if they reconnect. The offline multiplayer is the only removed and that was to keep piracy down. Blizzard only screw up is the fact they didn’t come forward with the correct wording on way and hid.

1 Like

You are expecting these idiots, who are complaining about the UW support, to actually be able to read and comprehend the reasons why UW is not supported by the mechanics of the game itself. It’s obvious they don’t understand that UW breaks the game’s mechanics and that they CAN’T fully fix it.

That was BEFORE they realized the issues that can be game breaking. This was ALWAYS going to be a possible issue. Even David Brevik said that would be the main issue with a remaster. They tried and realized that 19:9 is the closest they can get WITHOUT breaking the game itself.

1 Like