Diablo Demo Stations for PC, HYPE, HYPE, HYPE!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll do you one better.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/635547066889797632/639841296072179712/548a998.jpg?width=493&height=658

Iā€™ll do you one even better

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/635547066889797632/639841296072179712/548a998.jpg

the bigger version.

That thing on the right looks like someone wearing an animal pelt.

2 Likes

1 Like

From what I can figure:

Left - Druid
Middle - Sorceress
Right - Barbarian

Yep, leaker was right. Druid is in the game!

Btw, this is a huge spoiler for the event! Avalon, maybe put a spoiler thread tag?

2 Likes

What is that white thing on the far right?

A log or a rock? Probably a place holder for a future class.

Looks like it could be just a rock.

In that case, I definitely donā€™t wanna smell what itā€™s cookinā€™ā€¦

You guys are hilarious!

Itā€™s getting tough to not let the hype get to me; I really hope all the leaks / rumors pan out to be true; last yearā€™s Blizzcon was quite the let down.

Looks like a Hunter, Zakarum Priest (like the healer in D3A1) and druid.

I could be wrong. (I seem to be most of the time)

Possibly. The guy on the left is pretty thin, but Druids werenā€™t as bulky as Barbarians were in D2. The middle figure seems to have a conjured fire, which is why I think its the Sorceress. Or I suppose, ā€˜Mage,ā€™ according to the leak.

Going to be a Mage, Barb and Druid.

The alleged Barb is too skinny to be a Barb. But I think that white thing is a NECROMANCER sitting down cross-legged.

Very interesting. Iā€™m really hoping they do more than 5 starting classes this time around. Wishful thinking.

Still looks like a rock to me, but Iā€™m hoping after Diablo 3 they learned their lesson on trying to replace the necromancer or not include it on release.

Call it wishful thinking.

I was thinking:

• Range
  • Melee
  • Support

But these work also

• magic
  • melee
  • pet

Looks like the ā€œrockā€ is having a scythe leaning on his shoulder.