Diablo | BlizzConline Schedule

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Technically you’re right.

I just wanted to say how much I love Blizzconline. Outstanding work with all the content. All the awesome announcements makes this one of my favorite Blizzcons yet!

2 Likes

Nope, it’s all late at night in Europe.

Here’s a link to the the Diablo Deep Dive Panel Recap that encompasses all the important details around all things Diablo.

2 Likes

The Rogue looks amazing, the smoothness of the animation, still kinda don’t like the mobs tbh, seeing that lightning laser clocking around is still kinda turnoff :stuck_out_tongue:

Either way, even though there weren’t any specifics or talks about mechanics (skill tree, attributes, maybe crafting/gambling, that sort of thing, the announcement and reveal of PvP gives me the complete hope that no matter what things will go in the right direction overall)

Yes, PvP is a “safe” switch between the HP/damage/regen ratios that they have to keep “in check” all the time, meaning there won’t be trillions of DPS numbers :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: , but yeah, other than that kinda need some more update/info

Oh, and one more thing, seems like they’re considering Scrolls as part of the regular/basic UI :smiley: , Q being HP potion, E being mana/resource potion, and (think it was) R for using the selected Scroll/consumable

P.S., if we’re gonna talk about impressions should probably go in a separate thred the discussion :slight_smile: