Diablo blizzcon wings

If I had to wager a guess, they are likely Lilith wings similar to the artwork in the leak we have seen.

5 Likes

It’s very possible these are kind of D4 setting spoilers, so I’d say they are either with some heavenly or Lilith theme.

6 Likes

I’d rather see them as a preorder bonus for D2R or D4…mostly D2R though.

Will it be too late to buy the tickets after the wings are announced?

Honestly, just buy the ticket now.

I feel that confident not only are the wings going to be great, but Day2 is going to be epic with the more in depth dives at the new games that are announced.

Even if you are not a major fan of the other titles, I always find that Blizzcon just has this certain aura about it, and from the e-sports on down to art with blizzard sessions, the show is great every year, EVEN WITH THE DI FLOP!!!

1 Like

They will probably be announced the first day of Blizzcon after the secrets are all out. You can usually buy the Virtual Ticket still during Blizzcon. The panels and such can be accessed with it for months afterwards.

2 Likes

Replays will be available until March 31, 2020 excluding closing night festivities. Diablo® III item and Hearthstone® items will be available on or before December 31, 2019. I am not sure why it will take so long to get the wings.

Consider how long it’s going to take for all those poor little goblins to manufacture them in the vault!

4 Likes

We will find out what the items are during Blizzcon. They will be released during a normal patch cycle. If they had them in game already someone would have data mined them and given away the secret. I expect ours will come when we get the next patch after the Season ends. The Dec 31 date is just a catch all to make sure they have plenty of time.

2 Likes

Just wait till a patch release bruh

Because they don’t even make them yet? They will do it after blizzcon, thus the wait time.

More likely they do not want to release them prior to Blizzcon because they might be related to an announcement. :sunglasses: People would just speculate even more.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one that noticed the long line of workers as I greedily hoovered up the drops on the way to kill their sweet Mother Greed!

Thanks MissCheetah. 20Chars long.

$65 usd for a digital ticket is ridiculous. And Blizz keeping Diablo fans in the dark again is nothing new. I actually believed they would have smartened up after last Blizzcon fail, guess some thing never change.

just wait till tomorrow!

So no news yet? Blizz, timing and fan support is everything in this business. 3 strikes… bah…

Everyone: “Wings will be revealed after the announcements at Blizzcon”

You: “Why don’t we know yet!/” (hours before Blizzcon even starts)

Everyone: :thinking::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I want an auto-like button for all MissCheetah posts :+1:

Hmm my point is, Blizz is failing as a business. Terrible strategy imho. They need to capitalize on the hype. Mid to post con release is an absolute facepalm.