Diablo 4 updates

Can you update us on Diablo 4 more often please? I can take the job if you need someone to post stuff for the community. Thanks.
-Brandon

Games that are deep in development typically don’t provide updates as frequent as anyone would like. D4 isn’t any different.

All we got for now are quarterly updates.

Next one is due in 5 weeks.

Do you expect COVID-19 to delay the game? Instead of 2022 release is it now more like 2023?

Probably. But then the game is seemingly so far away, that short-term delays now, might be fixable in the schedule later on. Much worse for games that were closer to release, where there is no room for rescheduling anything without delaying them.

I was expecting a 2023 release before this. I think without a doubt it will delay the release somewhat. I can’t imagine that working from home isn’t making things take longer.

David Kim should be able to stay at home for 4 months to meditate and think of a good itemization system. He shouldn’t need to be at the workplace to do that.

What will come first - Diablo 4 or COVID-19 vaccine? Imagine coinciding Diablo 4 release with the vaccine. It’d be a great time for the world to come together and celebrate a major milestone.

2023 is way too far off. Blizzard soon is typically a year. I was expecting this holiday 2021 or Q1 2022 at latest.

Blizzard has never given a date for D4 release. Not even what year it might be.

Updates for the D4 game will be posted Quarterly. The last update was in Feb. It is unknown at this time if our next update will be delayed or not.

I thought they said not even Blizzard Soon™

Exactly. They refused to give any date at all.

Activision Blizzard numbers plummet ! Diabolical laughter…as they cut their own throats ! Die b!t@hes !! They cut off Mac players from COD, Overwatch, D2R, Diablo Immortal and Diablo 4 and lost $$$$ because of it ! Apple users generally got more $$$ to burn and aren’t spending it with Activision Blizzard anymore… lololololol ! So NOT crying if they lose $$$ ! Did get my hopes up for Mir 4 for Mac, but it requires a M1 chipset…oh well until I buy the 27" M3 iMac coming later. Have a nice day.

late 2023 for D4 release