Diablo 4 Quarterly discussion - February

Hey all!

I thought I’d make this to discuss how things look so far with the quarterly discussions.

I know it’s early in development, but I noticed that we have a couple armor slots missing this time around: Shoulders, belt and bracers are all missing so far.

Personally I don’t know what to make of this. I liked the idea in D3 of extra armor slots to further customize my build and stats and it actually bothers me a bit that it was removed. Anyone else feel the same way? Anyone else have other concerns with this update thus far? I know it’s not a lot to go off of yet.

The Cannibal family and the family structure sounds like it can be an interesting setup, and can easily give a lot of information at a glance based on the enemy’s look and weapons. I’m hoping they develop this further for other branches like Demon, Undead etc etc.

Hey Zeddicuus,

We’ve already created a topic for this purpose. We had quite a lot of redundant Diablo IV topics with our last announcement, and we’re doing our best to keep the forum clean this time around.

Please use the pre-established thread to continue your discussion. Thanks!

1 Like