Diablo 4 looks like a game mainly created for consoles

That’s because it is. Why else do we have a limited toolkit of 6 buttons?

19 Likes

Ive not listened to it, what did Quin69 say?

It’s also obvious based on the attack/defense itemization.

We can’t have depth itemization because the console players need to be able to see is it an attack or defense upgrade by seeing a green number comparison. If yes, swap item.

11 Likes

A SHOCKER, right? A game in 2019 is being created with the aim on console market that grows twice as fast as pc one.

4 Likes

The same thing that i`m talking about, D4 is a console based game. Not a PC game.

3 Likes

True. There are many console-like features:

9 Likes

GG. That`s my point of view as well. Totally agree whit this. Cheers. Same about Trance party, LOVE that things :)))

That one quote is from a big feedback post (3900 words) I wrote. You might find reading the other parts of it interesting too.

I tired my best to show the current problems in Diablo 4 and defend those underestimated by fans in-game systems.

Trance is nice, yes, I like it old-school:

Edit: Yes, MWNN classics.

1 Like

Sorry, we’re not going to get the D2 style of depth and immersion ever again.

Console profits > Experience for the PC gamers

2 Likes

I have spent tons of hours playing D2. When D3 comes out and when i loged in, i was totally disappointed how my character moves around. The first thing i said was that this game is for console… this cant be real… (linear movement, map design, etc etc.)
So i suggest to blizzard to not make this mistake again. Please do’not ruin the game. I bet that they get the d3 engine and upgrade a little bit, and i think that they are doing same mistake again.
Blizzard should take this serious and mainly create the game for PC, than to work on console version. If this happened again games like Lost Ark will take their place by the time. Stop disappointing your audience, stop making mistakes…please take this serious.

4 Likes

The arpg experience on console is crazy fun. I haven’t played PoE on PC ever since that game got a ps4 version.

In fact, the first ARPG I ever finished was Diablo 1 on the Playstation

1 Like

What’s wrong with console?

Even the so-called Diablo 2 spiritual successor has the console version.

It is Console version… not a single game for both PC and Console.

4 Likes

There is nothing wrong with console. Im not against D4 to have a console version. But im strongly against D4 to be first created for console and then adopted to PC. Diablo is a PC game. If Blizzard wanna take it to the “next” lvl then they are doing a sht things. The main audience of this game is PC gamers.

6 Likes

What’s wrong with gaming company expand their business to other game platform again?

1 Like

The most important thing for a Diablo 4 is to have some kind of open system trading, not BOA thing, all other things are much easyer to fix, to me everything seems ok expect boa items.

So much nonsense in this thread.

As I play Neverwinter Nights, Baladurs Gate and Icewind Dale along with Pillars of Eternity on my PS4 along with D3 both UI’s for PC and PS4 can cope with the requirements.

The UI for D4 is cleaner and simpler because they want it to, nothing to do with console.

2 Likes

The game becomes worse. Please see: Diablo 3

6 Likes

Also inventory tetris, which was one of the Diablo pillars, was gutted in Diablo 3 because it would be too inconvenient for console players. Just another example of immersion being ruined to broaden the target audience.

7 Likes