Diablo 4 bug on Unyielding Flesh quest

i played diablo 4 during the server slam, i only encountered one issue, everything else was great.

On the Unyielding Flesh quest, when i take Krystyna to her husband Feodor, where he is bound by all the chains and is flayed - nothing happens, they talked, but the quest cannot proceed further. The quest is marked that Krystyna has talked to Feodor, but get stuck at this stage.

On a few youtube videos, where i have seen other people complete the quest, the person standing next to Feodor goes away, and then you have to find the mysterious woman - but in my case the quest gets stuck on that stage, the woman just stands there and it doesn’t give me the next step to find the mysterious woman.

I have seen some other people reporting similar issues on youtube videos - just wanted to let you guys know.

Writing here as there is no section for diablo 4 bug reporting, or i can’t find it

There are 3 Bug Report categories… 1 for PC, 1 for PlayStation and 1 for XBox.

(you need to switch to Americas region to find the Bug Report forum — same deal as D3)

4 Likes

Look harder - it’s right there on the main D4 forum page, 3rd entry down… :woman_facepalming: