Diablo 4 and Diablo 2 Remaster to be announced at Blizzcon 2019

https:// www. battlechat. co/2019/10/diablo-2-remaster-and-diablo-4-will-be-announced-at-blizzcon/
Cancel the spaces to have the complete link
According to this leak, there is a confirmation of these announcements. He also proved right in the past about the Ashe character announcement in OW, so… there is a lot of buzz about it being really true at this point and not just rumors anymore.

Rejoyce!! :smiley:

9 Likes

Twitter user Metro_OW posted this info on his account. He leaked the Ashe hero announcement for Overwatch just before Blizzcon last year.

Nothing unexpected until now, let’s see how much they reveal!

3 Likes

Another reference for Diablo 4

3 Likes

Interesting read, but given the track record for the last few years I’ll believe it when I see definite evidence directly from Blizzard. Even then I’ll be cautious until it’s actually released and can see how it turned out.

9 Likes

Have you seen this from today:

Hardcover: 250 pages
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment (November 3, 2019)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1945683651
ISBN-13: 978-1945683657

2 Likes

As much as I hate free to play mobile game garbage I’m still waiting to at least try Immortal… It was announced a year ago and it’s still not out yet? wtf…

3 Likes

They probably release it right before/after Blizzcon.

3 Likes

Might even grovel about it

“Here’s D4, now please just try Immortal”

2 Likes

Lol more speculation Hahahah no actual proof

1 Like

At least D3 is NOT in Maintenance Mode, hahahaha.

1 Like

There was a lot of buzz last year about D4 being really true at this point and not just rumors anymore.

Look what happened.

7 Likes

Hopefully this is true… I’m worried how D4 will turn out though. A D2 Remaster will be excellent news though as you can’t really f*ck that up…

1 Like

Indeed. Even Reforge didn’t get released too.

This is Blizzard’s biggest flaw. Their games took eternity to get released. They also behind the market/trend so badly.

When MoBA was a thing, they took their sweet time to do their own MoBA. By the time they released their own MoBA, it was already late to the market where existing MoBA players either quit MOBA for good or invested too deep on their current playing MoBA to make a switch. That is why Heroes of the Storm failed so hard.

2 Likes

Was there though? The only thing that was mentioned was “The forges are burning hot” followed by “but some things take longer than others”

There was literally nothing else other than speculation.

This year we have people with credibility talking about it, as well as the German art book noting D4 art releasing on Nov 3rd 2019.

There is a lot more this year than hype train speculation on something that we need to wait for.

And this just made me board the hype-train…anybody else boarding with me?

3 Likes

If they announce Diablo 4 I’m going to flip!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:

2 Likes

Before going to the Classic Team the Original D3 Team did bugger all with the game , i posted a while ago glad the Classic Team has brought this game out of Maintenence

Any Random Could Post OMG OMG D2 Remaster and D4 Annouce at BlizzCon on their Twitter. Unless it comes directly from Blizzard this is just garbage specuation hyping people up.

4 Likes

As you know D3 is Classic Game Status so they could go into maintenance mode if they became annoyed enough and there is nothing anyone could do about it. That’s why so many people keep saying to be nice. :slight_smile:

Remaster would be cool – but only if current d2 characters could be played. I wouldn’t be interested in grinding out what it’s taken be years to accomplish just because graphics look better.

1 Like