Diablo 3,Demon Hunter New Strafe Set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEq-DtJg7vk&t=82s

1 Like

I don’t like to bash DH videos often, but what is the point of this video?

First, there is no commentary, no context, or anything. Just simply a random GoD build finishing a GR90, starting a new GR90, and clearing it in about 5 minutes with strange build choices (without any reason). For example the player uses: K’mar’s Tenclip, Dovu Energy Trap (no socket), Depth Diggers worn (so Aquila’s is cubed), and so forth.

Second, the link starts the video at the 82 second mark, which has nothing interesting. The entire video is just the GR 90 clears with a minor bit in town (where the gear is visible).

Lastly, the set isn’t new as in it’s been released for a few months now and there are countless numbers of videos detailing the new set and its mechanics. Furthermore, this video provides nothing in terms of mechanics or item combinations that would be useful in a higher GR.

Again, I don’t like bashing videos but if there was context behind the video that I’m missing or if someone can translate the description, I can reevaluate my comments and edit this post in the future.

1 Like

They posted one on the wiz forums too. Like 7 minutes to clear a GR90 at 1100 paragon with some questionable build choices. Not really sure what the point was.

Maybe it’s the new challenge rift?