Diablo 3 won't launch

As the title states, the game wont launch. I click play, it shows in task manager for a second then disappears. I’ve tried reinstalling Diablo 3 and the bnet launcher, running as admin, in compatibility mode, deleting the cache multiple times, running repairs, pretty much everything all while restarting my PC in between. It doesn’t generate an error or crash report it just doesn’t launch, the farthest it gets is the Diablo 3 splash that overlays onto the desktop. Anyone have suggestions? Just trying to get a late start on the new season.

Edit: Now its getting past the splash and going to a grey screen for about 3 seconds then closing out.
2: Tried launching in 32-bit and resetting in-game options still no luck.

Hey there Bear,

Thank you for taking the time to report this! These symptoms sound exactly like the Razer software conflict, so please be sure to try the instructions in this post:

Well that worked strangely enough considering I don’t use any Razer products… Thanks for the assistance!

1 Like

Ive been trying to fix this problem for 2 hours and this is all it was. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Im having a problem where my ps4 locks up then tells me it cant load up. Why? How do i fix this issue?