Diablo 3 terminology and for builds

Hi, as a semi player with casual and hardcore challenges I have a hard time understanding different aberration for words and terms used by players. So, many to keep track and I know only a little because of it. I’m trying to learn my character builds and trying to get a better understanding of the game. I know for youngsters it’s a thing for them but for me it’s not my thing I don’t know if it is due to age or a culture thing that happens. I’m stuck so I was wondering if someone had an collection of some sort that will help players like me trying to understand better.

I know there’s helpful players who take their time to make long length post to help others but I’ve haven’t seen for this extend. I know there’s a lot for different areas like legendary gems, gear, mats, lore and etc. How does other players deal with this?

1 Like

This might help? I found it in the new player section. :blush:

1 Like

Do you know if rare ones being done since they’re focus on commonly? It’s a bit hard for me to understand. Also, thank you for the help. :smiley:

I sadly don’t know myself. I’m also a new player and all the new words are unknown to me as well.

Good luck with learning the new terms. I’ll try to learn some, but I’m not sure how well I’m going to do. :joy:

1 Like

I maybe new to this side of the forums since I spend my time reading more than posting on Diablo 3. Before the old forums has change I did more of starcraft 2 and some Diablo 3 to my knowledge. The game itself I’m very familiar with since I love the other two games. The only difference is I didn’t care about certain builds until a year or two ago. I was flooded with new toys so I center on my witch doctor for one of the pet builds Helltooth for the longest time. Then switch it to half souls and pet build. Invoker was next for my crusader man there were tricky terms to remember. Some hard to understand still.

Good luck on your journey. :smiley:

1 Like

Check out the individual Class forums.

Some have Build Guides.

Feel free to ask there (for class specific questions)

1 Like

The Acronyms article is a bit outdated. Let us know if any thing about the game you want to know. The New Player Help forum is a good place to post such questions.

Good day.

1 Like

How? Yoh are free to update it, you know. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Acronyms - The Definitive List plus Definitions!

Barbarian
Crusader
Demon Hunter
Monk
Necromancer
Witch Doctor
Wizard

Icy Veins

DiabloFans

How to farm _________! (Fill in the blank)

That should keep you busy for a while. :wink:

Good luck and good hunting! :bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

Maskraider made his thread a Wiki. Trust Level 1 users can edit Wikis. Trust Level 3 users can create Wikis. @DogBone you are currently Trust Level 1. :wink: