Diablo 3 switch

looking for people to run rifts with

SW-7837-8486-7383

And quit spamming.

No one wants to be your friend.

Go aways

1 Like

I mean it’s not like Switch has anything but 2 mario games come out in the past 4 months worth buying. a whooooole bunch of ports and indies, and like 2 1st party remakes. Port overload that should be the next switch’s name…now that would be funny.

Nintendo hasn’t release a buyable new 1st party game in like 2 years?
They’re so into ports its like polluting the whole store.

Imagine if like N64 had this online port situation.
You’d see like 1 64 game for every 500 ports.

Check out this new game that’s not new whatsoever but it looks like we’re putting out a new product to supplement the severe lack in new original games on our part.

Idk our original games are not ready yet, lets port for half a year to buy us some time. And then port for another 6 mo’s, then throw a remake out or two, while streamers speculate on leaks for content and we get clickbaited until we check out of clicking by not going on our computers/smartphones looking for news updates that don’t hold their merit anymore because of so many past false hopes. Does it really take two years to make any new game and do they only work on 1 game at one time that’s new?

Someone and by that i mean I should make an anti-port stream channel, all we talk about is upcoming non-ports, daily, which would be like the funniest channel in the world “ok today we are one day closer to possibly getting an announcement on a 1st party, check back tomorrow”. “Ok its tomorrow same thing”. For a year straight lol.

In the late 80s and all of the entire 90s nintendo pumped out game after game and literally all of them were good, besides a select few super jank NES ones. Why 30 years later is it this much slower per game that’s the gold question. Is it because of the ports is like nintendo working on other people’s games instead of their own?

Why make a third thread about the same thing?
I already answered you hours ago…