Diablo 3 server not available on Xbox One

Have Xbox One Console and am unable to connect to Diablo III servers. Error over the past four days states “Diablo III Servers are not available at this time.” Able to see friends online in game but unable to join game same error as above.

Have conducted the following steps to attempt to resolve the issue:

1. Hard reset of Xbox One
  2. Uninstalled and Reinstalled the Game
  3. Deleted Saved games and had Xbox One cloud re-sync them.
  4. Contacted ISP (Xfinity/Comcast) and verified no connectivity issues.
  5. Contacted Microsoft, had verify no Xbox Live issue and created a ticket for complaint.
  6. Disabled Motorola router/modem firewall.
  7. Enabled Motorola DMZ and linked to Xbox one.
  8. Conducted Factory reset of router/modem.
  9. Verified NAT is Open. Tested network.
  10. Attempted switching profiles to see if problem resolved.
  11. Ensured battlenet account is linked to Xbox one account.

All other games work and there are no connectivity issues with any other games. Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed at this pont.

1 Like

Hey there,

Can you try unlinking your console account from Battle.net account, try logging in, and then link them again? That should refresh the link in case it’s an account link issue.

The other thing I might suggest would be to try connecting your console to a mobile hotspot, if you have a mobile data plan that supports hotspotting. This would act as a different ISP to try connecting through to see if that works temporarily.

I have the exact same issue and haven’t been able to fix it. Its been like this for a long time now and everytime I forget I can’t play come back to reinstall everything just to be denied again. I tried unlinking and all steps above. Still nothing, I’m lost for a game I used to love and can no longer play online with anyone.
Error says “diablo 3 sever is not available at this time. Please try again later.”

Hi, I’m having the same issue starting today.

Wife and I play on the same network, no issue until today. Then after moving her files from internal to external was my first thought why it’s not working, but then my characters screen lit up with this error msg.

It also seems whenever I’m trying to connect to her, I get an error saying there was a problem with my game.
Also can’t see game to online with friends