Diablo 3 Server is not available

I keep receiving an error that “The Diablo 3 Server is not available at this time. Please try again later.” I attempted to power cycle my router and Xbox but that did not resolve the issue. Normally I would think that this was just a normal server issue but it has been going on for at least the past 12 hours and My buddy is able to get on through Xbox Live and play multiplayer/

Is there any other troubleshooting steps that I would need to take on my end to resolve the issue? As far as I can tell this is not a console/ ISP/ Microsoft issue.

1 Like

Nimeode I am also experiencing the same exact problem. Diablo 3 server is not available at this time error. It has been going on the past 12+ hours. Tried to hard reset the game and my Xbox. Also tried hard resetting my router and getting into contact with Microsoft to see if this was a problem on there end and they said it’s not. Must be a problem for a select few people and it’s definitely something on blizzards end. I am able to join friends party’s and play other games online. cannot play diablo 3 online just local. Meanwhile all my friends are able to connect to diablo 3 server and play multiplayer. Not sure what the issue is but Hope blizzard resolves it soon.

1 Like

Still cannot connect to servers. Help

1 Like

For real? It’s been over a year and I still can connect to servers through my xbox one. This is very frustrating as I’ve missed out on a bunch of seasons because I refuse to solo play every season and can’t enjoy any new content. Such a beloved game that has become such a teeth pulling experience unlike any other game I’ve ever played.