Diablo 3 Rumors

Hey BT (I forgot your real name already as many times as we talked on demon souls) anyways, are you starting HC for s23 to bang out the conquests right away with your husband/wife team (profsomething) or are you going to play the pc version first and switch over to console this time around?

This season, going to start SC on the PS4. Up for joining up?

yup, I might end up playing on my ps5 this time around but I will make a crusader again. I know they wont be the most powerful but for some dumb reason I just like playing them. Now with a follower with a cheat death and crusader already had 2 cheat deaths, ill be GODLIKE lol 3 different cheat deaths will be funny to see if they all go off differently within 2 minutes. GR151 here i come! hahah

What’s your plan? I have hit this Season hard so not doing next Season hard in terms of GR leaderboards but may be up for something different like the race for journey etc.

1 Like

are you interesting in joining us too homer? that will be fun having a drunken sounding scottsman. heheh

1 Like

Pretty much.

The Americas has been broken the past couple seasons, so I figured, it might be nice to try out a season start rush on the console. Goal is to get the Season Journey done in under 10 hours. With this, I will be helping a couple other people out with some of the conquests. Feel free to join if you want.

I’d be interested for sure! Although I am 8 months into a 1 year no alcohol challenge during lockdown thus just the Scotsman part can be there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would you have any aversion if I streamed it?

The only issue I have at this moment, is that you can’t mute your own voice on a stream, so I’m trying to figure out how to get around that. It’s one of those bugs with Sony’s platform right now.

Yeah I’d love that kind of challenge, count me in for sure. Season starts at 1am for me but I go to sleep at 4pm and get up at midnight and run for about 12 hours on day one anyway…no issues with streaming it.

Congrats! I keep trying to quit and sometimes I can last 20 days but I know if its day 21 it becomes a habit and I end up drinking on the 21st day… hah

2 Likes

my psn is Taetew - just send me a friend request and mention d3 or scottsman :slight_smile:

You’re insane. Of course, that doesn’t mean I’m not. It’s going to be weird for me on the PlayStation.

Last season (well, this season), managed to get a GR72 done by the 2.5 hour mark into the season on Europe (though I could have done GR75). The main issue is the necromancer. I don’t know the first thing of how to play it properly with the controller.

Unlike the PC, the console version works better to level up in a group than solo. I’ll need one of you two to become a necro master, and I don’t mean posts on this forum!

Seems we will get Followers and filtered leaderboards.

yeah…right. we can’t even see other players paragon points on the console LBs, something that PC players have been able to see since day 1 of seasons…

Good news leaderboard filters are coming to console too. Such a crucial element of any notion that this season can give back to all builds - neglected, nerfed, buffed, whatever… and solo play.

Paragon is such an important context for comparing efforts.

It’s disappointing if that’s not there day 1 of this overhal, but I really hope they make a point of it in the next release as it is a very close second priority.

which is exactly why it should be removed from the game entirely imho.

I am still not convinced that this will happen. Blizzard needs to fix the console LBs anyway, so I can not only see the player’s ENTIRE stats, but paragon, and what their followers are using too. Like the PC version of the game. Why are we getting treated like forgotten cousins?

Assuming that the blue post isnt a lie outright console version is promised the LB filters in 2.7.

Whether they also add further features like Paragon etc remains to be seen.

I’m a regular card holder of the sceptics association. Until it happens, I ain’t buying it.

The filters mean jack all anyway, I didn’t want them. I wanted SSF LBs, which would have been far less work to do than this filter crap.

Each to their own there.

For me, I’ll reserve judgement till I seem them. Interested to see what the filters are.

I think it was a good suggestion and a practical thing to implement.

Followers = good.

Leaderboard anything - not interested. Don’t look. Don’t care. Don’t play multiplayer unless its with my wife.

Paragon - can see it just fine in couch co-op. Not that I want to compete against my wife, but if I did, its there.