Diablo 3 PTR 2.7.2 - Has ended

So it becomes even more suicidal on certain monsters! And Firebird is dead.

Soul shards

Just like Ethereals powerful affixes… It is a surprise !

Good question

That would be better.
In Last Epoch anouncements, they always post an example.

On the other hand, November 4th is in only 3 days.

Arachyr

Spider Queen’s Grasp​: Corpse Spiders deals an additional 600-800% damage and releases a web on impact that Slows enemies by 80%.

Brood of Araneae​: Corpse Spiders deals an additional 75-100% damage, and each spider bite causes the target to take an additional 1% damage from Corpse Spiders for 5 seconds.

Spirit of Arachyr (2-piece bonus): Corpse Spiders now spawns with health and attacks twice as fast.

Creepy.
I like this idea.
Good in terms of fantasy.

Bones of Rathma

Bones of Rathma (6-piece bonus): Each permanent active minion increases the damage of Army of the Dead by 1750%, up to 31,500%.

Developer’s Note: The Necromancer’s Bones Rathma set redesign has not been as strong as we had initially hoped, so we’ve increased its power.

Power is not the main issue of the current Rathma.

Players expected to deal damage with their minions instead of Army of the Dead

Necromancer

Rise of the Necromancer is a paid extension, but only have one modification for Season 25.

I expected more love, unless Soul shards make Necromancers very powerful ?

2 Likes

To tell the truth, after so long playing GoD and it’s problems with certain mobs, I’m getting accustomed to the fact that the devs aren’t going to help us on that count and am willing to just deal with it at this point.

The buff and bringing back Marauder’s old playstyle from way back in the day will be fun to check too.

And they mentioned Barbarian without any set reworks.

2 Likes

4th of November, nice. Looks like something to do soon…

Maybe they just duplicated this power on a legendary to open LoD options for Barbarians.

Rathma still sucks, because Blizzard still doesn’t understand what a Necromancer should be.
(edited)
^ In fact it’s why all pet builds still suck.

2 Likes

Perhaps, but the point of his response was to inform you that the items can drop anywhere, and not only from bosses; which means you don’t have to farm bosses to get them. Of course, that’s assuming that the drop rate isn’t that much better for bosses than it is for anywhere else.

1 Like

Nope…guess we wait till PTR to find out.

No.

“You may only equip one Prime Evil Soul Shard and one Lesser Evil Soul Shard at a time.”

This season must be played with these sets, and that season with those. The End.

Obviously we don’t know what the shards do but replacing the 130% crit damage from a weapon and 12.5% RCR on the helmet better be worth it.

3 Likes

Assume power similar to Ethereals?

I was so hoping for a rework of Raekor or Immortal King set when I read Barbarian… Only a weapon rework…? At least Wd got some even though we still have to see what it is like… But man, Barbarians not getting anything again

Corpse spiders is lame and kind of clunky mechanically. I was hoping for something different for the WD but it is what it is I guess.

1 Like
  • Remorseless: While both Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients are active, Hammer of the Ancients deals 600-800% increased damage. (from 200-250)

That’s something I guess

3 Likes

True. But Raekor is so clunky and that set together with IK is just so outdated. Previous seasons, Barbarian was skipped as well and not gotten, well pretty much anything.
I played the monk this season and was so hoping for something more for Barbarian… Even the community had several great ideas for it

1 Like

Nice changes. To the DH sets and the items from the WD. But Arachyrs new Set changes I’ll have to see. Cause having to stay in the web to receive the damage reduction, is probably not so great. But overall thanks for the Spider Queens playstyle. I really advocated for it. Just have to see which slot Brood of Araneae is going to take. Most likely it’s a Mojo.

Trippling the damage of Hammer of the Ancients will catapult all 3 builds LoD/IK/Reakor into A Tier.

Hard to decide what to start next season DH cause of Shadow Set or WD. hmm…

But if you could do only one change more to Wizard sets. Could you possibly double the Tal Rasha 4-p from 25% to 50%. A little more tankiness. :slight_smile: Much love thank you.

2 Likes

So, WD change.
Shukrani's Triumph: Spirit Walk lasts until you attack 3 times or until an elite enemy is within 20 yards of you. Attacks while in the spirit realm deal 75-100% increased damage.

Drop Sacred Harvester and cube this now? Spirit barrage slight buff. Drop 3x phantasm on boss, spirit walk and /afk

Yessssss! Thank you!