Diablo 3 PTR 2.7.0 Has Ended

Diablo 3 PTR 2.7.0 Has Ended

Our two-week PTR testing period for the 2.7.0 update begins February 25 and we're asking for your help to quell the tides of surging demons.

View Full Article

3 Likes

I had hoped a bit more build and item updates but Firebird getting a complete rework is a massive welcome!

Omg. You actually did it.

Follower System Revamp: The Follower system for Diablo III has been revamped and will be made permanently available for Seasonal and Non-Seasonal play! Players can now equip Followers with a total of 14 different item slots which include the Follower Relic Item, Helm, Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, Bracers, Belt, 2 Rings, Neck, Pants, Boots, main-hand weapon, and off-hand.

I hope this is an indication of what to expect from mercs/followers in D4!

• *Removed Skills - Forceful Push, Mass Control, Disorient, and Missile Ward

Why would you ever remove Mass Control?! :open_mouth:

The followers are getting some much needed love, nice.

GoD 2 max pierces, ouch!

OMG! yaaaaaaaay! :star_struck:

This is HUGE it changes every thing : " We’re introducing a new Follower feature into Diablo III called Emanate , which allows the player to gain the intended effect of certain Legendary Powers and Set Bonuses when equipped on the hired Follower. "

Yeah, that’ll definitely will hurt the build when really pushing. That being said the build still remains very powerful.

Revive need a damage item as well…

So, there is no exclusive season system this time?
Yet another thing one might hope is an indication of a change in Blizzards view on seasons, for D4.

Very nice change to followers! Now fix Asheara’s set :smiley:

Wow, that follower revamp looks great.

But looking at the revamped firebird set… is just disheartening.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad you guys finally did something about Firebird, but after you guys changed etched sigil… I’d prefer if the set didn’t rely solely on a channeling skill for either damage dealing and/or activating mechanics. Well it’ll be fun to test this out in non-season with the old etched sigil.

Let us have one follower each in multiplayer and give solo players all 3 followers.