Diablo 3 is trash, please don't ruin D4

Decided to give this ladder season a try. I’ve played a total of MAYBE 3 hours on a barb and I’m completely bored with the game. Diablo NEEDS open trading, it NEEDS pvp. I want to be able to go through a list and find a pvp game, or find some good items I can trade for in game currency. I give up trying to enjoy this game. It is and always will be terrible with bound on account items and zero economy. D2 ladder reset on friday boys!!

11 Likes

people that whine and cry and make stupid posts like you, were the worst of the d2 community and you dont represent us at all so shut up.

18 Likes

lol go away kid. this game is garbage. I’m allowed my free speech. Don’t like it? Go enjoy your single player d3 game. No reason to post here just to be a dick

4 Likes

we are trying to be peaceful and constructive now
pls no more posts like this
david kim brought peace back to this forum, dont ruin it

6 Likes

see thats a lot better <3

1 Like

Trading depends on how they implement it, whether it’s neutral or a detriment. The original attempt with D3’s RMAH is an example of everything bad about trading, so if they avoid that with something new it would at the very least be worth exploring.

PVP is not for everyone, so as long as you have to opt-in to a PVP enabled game, I’d be perfectly okay with it. Just so long as they don’t screw with balance or gameplay on the PVE-side to make PVP work. There’s nothing worse than having a decent toon for PVE nerfed into irrelevance due to PVP-er complaints. And I’m sure the PVP-ers have all experienced the reverse as well.

The irony is strong with this one. Comes to the D3 forums, “this game sucks, make D4 like D2”.

Limited trade and limited PVP (if any) for D4 only. I don’t want to haggle and barter and check market values to get gear, I want to slay monsters. And no PVP at all please, I want actual PVP I’ll play a game designed for and balanced around it, not the compromises that come from trying to crowbar it in to a PVE game.

9 Likes

You know I spent 10 years in Tibet on a mountain top studying the meaning of life. I think I can tell you is that the game will be was it is when it comes out. Nothing you can do will prevent it. If you want your voice heard speak with meaning.

Sounds like what you want is Single Player mode!

Why not appease those of us that want to barter and haggle and learn to operate in a player economy AND slay monsters.

Same goes for PvP. Don’t want to participate? Don’t!

As long as its optional, whats the problem?

(Keeping it optional is the challenge, but its no reason not to include it at all)

2 Likes

This sentence is so confusing, Bovie.

2 Likes

No it doesnt. Game works fine without both. Game just isnt for you. I personally am going to put in 100s more hours.

7 Likes

I have fun every time a new season comes out. If you don’t like it don’t play. The game doesn’t NEEEEEEED anything.

4 Likes

Please no. It really, really does not.

The joy of going through lists. I mean, yeah, having PvP in D4 is fine, but you can add PvP in so much better ways than having to find PvP games on a server list imo. That is one of the few positives about their open world/MMO game design.

Participating in an economy is never realistically optional.
If Blizzard manages to make it so trading does not give any benefits over not trading, then people likely would not be against it. It is just unrealistic.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up about D2 reset! Got bored after a few hours this season. Back to D2 I go.

3 Likes

Limited trade? Limited pvp? You do realise trading and pvp were two of the first mentioned features in the Diablo 4 first ever reveal panel? The devs know people want trading and pvp. Why on earth would they aim so low?

It seems some gamers have become so dumbed down by trash games that they actually are asking developers to deliver limited, shallow content. What the hell?

Why not hope for a truly great pvp system? And if you still don’t like it, then don’t participate. The devs already said people who don’t want to pvp won’t be forced to.

3 Likes

These type of posts aren’t formed from actionable feedback and will be closed.

26 Likes