Diablo 3 crashes when killing greater rift boss CE-34878-0

Hello.
My diablo 3 on ps4 crashes when i summon the end boss in greater rifts ,when i get him down to less then 50%.
I gives me the error code CE-34878-0.
I have tryed everything i could find on i-net and forums so far.
Game was installed on external hd.
Reinstall on orriginal hd of the ps4.
Recover data in save mode.
Make new charracter.
Clear cache.
Initialize ps4 ,back to factory settings.

I can play normal rifts,bountys,story mode whitout problems.
Just cant play greater rifts.
This is happening for 2 days now.

Hey there Frontliner,

We’re not getting any large volume of reports on this issue, and CE-34878-0 is a Playstation 4 level error code. Because of that, we may not be able to help you with much beyond what you see at that link. That said, do you have a digital copy of the game, or did you download from a game disc originally? This could indicate a problem with your game disc if those other steps didn’t help.

It is a digital copy ,so no disc was used :frowning:

Hey there,

It might be worth a shot reaching out to Sony directly on this. They may be able to better assist you in diagnosing the source of the error since that code is normally related to the storage device and is a system level error.

I wish we had a more direct solution here but I do hope the info helps. If there’s anything else you might need just let us know.

I found the solution myself,everytime i installed the game ,and downloaded my last saved file from the cloud storage my game crashed.
Then i removed the game again.
Dind install my last saved file from cloud storage ,my game works 100%.
To bad i just have to start from 0 and lost all my paragon lvls (1300).
So it was just a corrupted save file :frowning:
Is there anyway you guys can help whit getting some off them back ? And all the stuff i had in my ingame storage ?

@Frontliner, glad to hear that you were able to find the cause of the issue!

The games are saved on the local hard drive and we are very limited to Diablo III console issues since a majority is managed by the Console manufacturer (Sony/Microsoft). If you are a PlayStation® Plus member, it does give the option to store your saved games on the cloud. Hopefully, there’s one saved on the cloud that if it is an option so you won’t have to start all over or grab some of the items in game from the game.

If you’re not sure about how to restore the saved games through the cloud or have any additional concerns, please contact Sony support for further assistance.

1 Like