Diablo 3 Character Class Concept: Cleric

Diablo III

Character Class Concept

Cleric

Long ago, a select few nephalem were charged by the demon Lilith to “safeguard” the knowledge of their race, with the goal of using their powers to end the Eternal Conflict. However, Lilith’s plan was unfurled by the angel Inarius, and banished her into the Void. A few nephalem, initially lost in the ensuing chaos, were left aware of this conflict, leading them to forge their own paths that led to the multitude of sects that now inhabit and protect Sanctuary. Like Rathma, one of the first and most powerful nephalem, Resho embraced balance, but took a theological approach. He believed that the nephalem – as they were both of light and shadow – were the likeness of Anu, The Creator and source of all beings. He formed The Clergy of Anu, and entrusted them the protection of the Sanctuary from forces that seek to disrupt the virtue of the Provenance.

 The Clerics have unparalleled control over their nephalem powers, and can wield both Holy and Dark energies at will due to their high tolerance to corruption.
 Unyielding mid to long range Hero
 Vitality-based damage
 Resource: Mercy
o Base Mercy: 900
o Regenerates slowly overtime
o Regenerates faster (1.3x) when you or an ally within 15 yards is below 60% Life
o Replenished by Mercy Generators
 Mainly a supportive and debuffer class
 Deals heavy Thorns damage to enemies through special skills
 Unique equipment: Croziers (2-Handed Weapon), Cope (Shoulders), Miter (Head)

Active Skills

A. Primary
a. Chant
i. Generate: 65 Mercy per attack
ii. Recite words of power that taunt enemies within 16 yards for 1 second and deals 190% weapon damage as Dark.

Skill Runes

1. Forced Echoes
    i. Enemies hit have a 50% chance to chant with you, dealing 120% of your weapon damage as Holy over 3 seconds to other enemies within 8 yards.
    ii. Damage is increased by 20% of your Thorns.
    iii. Chant’s damage turns into Holy.
  2. Hushed Whispers
    i. Gain 15% chance to Immobilize enemies hit for 2 seconds.
    ii. Chant’s damage turns into Cold.
  3. Ancient Tongue
    i. You gain 2% of your maximum Life every attack.
  4. Incessant Murmurs
    i. Increase Mercy generated to 80.
  5. Call Out
    i. Increase the radius to 20 yards.
    ii. Chant’s damage turns into Physical.

b. Compel
i. Generate: 75 Mercy per attack
ii. Force virtuousness unto an enemy and deal 260% weapon damage as Holy.

Skill Runes

1. Dragoon
    i. Increase the damage to 400% weapon damage as Physical.
  2. Pressure of Will
    i. Enemies hit have a 20% chance to be Charmed for 3 seconds.
    iii. Compel’s damage turns into Dark.
  3. Purify
    i. Deal 175% weapon damage as Holy to up to 3 additional targets within 30 yards.
  4. Truth Fever
    i. Gain 3618 Life per Second for 3 seconds with each attack.
    ii. Compel’s damage turns into Lightning.
  5. High Authority
    i. Increase Mercy generated to 90.
    ii. Enemies hit receive 20% more damage from Cold for 4 seconds.
    iii. Compel’s damage turns into Cold.

c. Preach
ii. Speak age-old verses that deal 120% weapon damage as Holy over 2 seconds to enemies and heal allies for 6058 Life over 2 seconds within 20 yards.
iii. Heal amount is increased by 5% of your Life per Second.

Skill Runes

1. Proclamation
    i. Increase the radius to 28 yards.
  2. Repentance
    i. Reduce the damage of enemies hit by 10% for 2 seconds.
    iii. Preach’s damage turns into Lightning.
  3. Of Angels and Men
    i. Allies gain 10% increased Resistance to all types for 2 seconds.
  4. Absolute Belief
    i. Enemies hit have a 15% chance to gain an aura that heals you and your allies within 12 yards for 10250 Life over 5 seconds.
  5. Archaic Writings
    i. Line the ground with incantations that increase the damage of allies by 5% and deal 300% weapon damage as Dark over 3 seconds to enemies.

d. Revitalize
ii. Heal yourself and an ally within 35 yards for 7681-10285 Life.
iii. Heal amount is increased by 2% of your Health Globe Healing Bonus.

Skill Runes

1. Lavender Mist
    i. Create pockets of fog that heal allies for 3421 Life per Second and reduce the duration of control-impairing effects by 20% for 3 seconds.
  2. Contempt
    i. Deal 280% weapon damage as Physical to enemies within 12 yards and Slow them by 60% for 3 seconds.
  3. Lightness of Being
    i. Increase your movement speed by 25% for 2 seconds.
  4. Laying of Hands
    i. Allies healed also gain 4776 Life per Hit for 3 seconds.
  5. Afterlight
    i. Every third attack releases a burst of energy that deals 345% weapon damage as Lightning to all enemies within 15 yards. Enemies hit have a 25% chance to be Stunned for 2 seconds.

B. Secondary
a. Benediction
i. Cost: 265 Mercy
ii. Blessed rain falls on your target and all others within 20 yards for 6 seconds that Slows enemies by 60% and decreases their attack speed by 10%, while providing you and your allies with a 7% Cooldown Reduction.

Skill Runes

1. Refresh
    i. Allies affected regenerate an additional 48785-73812 Life over 6 seconds when healed by Potions or Health Globes.
  2. Sacred Water
    i. Enemies affected receive 990% weapon damage as Holy over 6 seconds.
  3. Foreboding Rain
    i. Create a torrential downpour that Slows enemies by 80% and decreases their attack speed by 20%.
  4. Silver Cloud
    i. Lightning bolts deal 175% weapon damage per second as Lightning for 6 seconds.
    ii. Enemies hit have a 25% chance to be Stunned for 2 seconds.
  5. Imperil
    i. Enemies affected also receive 10% more damage from Physical, Lightning, Cold, Holy and Dark.

b. Pneuma
i. Cost: 240 Mercy
ii. Let the force of your soul expand and burst, dealing 670% weapon damage as Holy to enemies within 20 yards.

Skill Runes

1. Gray Shade
    i. Increase the damage to 920% weapon damage as Dark.
  2. Incandescence
    i. Gain 1% of your maximum Life per enemy hit.
    ii. Allies within 20 yards are healed by 1% of their maximum Life.
  3. Stoic Shell
    i. When you hit at least 10 enemies, you become invulnerable to damage for 1 second. This effect may only happen once every 3 seconds.
    ii. Pneuma’s damage turns into Physical.
  4. Soul Shiver
    i. Create a bone-chilling blast that deals 715% weapon damage as Cold and Freezes enemies hit for 1.5 seconds. Enemies may only be Frozen once every 5 seconds.
  5. Doldrums
    i. Enemies hit are Immobilized and receive 20% more damage from Lightning for 4 seconds.
    ii. Pneuma’s damage turns into Lightning.

c. Light Stream
i. Cost: 185 Mercy
ii. Project a beam of resplendent light that deals 555% weapon damage as Holy to the target and 220% weapon damage as Holy to enemies within 15 yards.

Skill Runes

1. Pulse Sphere
    i. Cast a ball of light that tracks enemies and quickly fires multiple explosive beams within a 15-yard radius, dealing 295% weapon damage as Holy.
  2. Energy Void
    i. Maintain a void that drains the life of your enemies within 20 yards equal to 350% of your weapon damage as Cold. The void gathers energy over time up to a maximum of 10 seconds, and will explode and deal 100% weapon damage as Cold for each second it has gathered energy to all enemies within 20 yards.
  3. Ephemeral Spear
    i. Project a beam that will track and pierce up to 10 enemies within 25 yards, dealing 700% weapon damage as Physical. The last enemy hit will receive an additional 480% weapon damage as Physical over 3 seconds.
  4. Primeval Cross
    i. Light Stream now fires 4 beams in a cross formation. Enemies hit take 20% more damage from Dark for 4 seconds.
    ii. Light Stream’s damage turns into Dark.
  5. Thunder Force
    i. Enemies hit form a lightning field around them, dealing 150% weapon damage as Lightning over 3 seconds to other enemies within 12 yards.
    ii. Light Stream’s damage turns into Lightning.

d. Execrate
i. Cost: 160 Mercy
ii. Expel the evil potential out of your enemy, dealing 770% weapon damage as Holy.
iii. When you kill an enemy, you gain Dark Insight, increasing your damage against monsters by 25% for 10 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Cast Out
    i. Primal energies pour out of enemies killed, dealing 990% weapon damage as Holy over 3 seconds to enemies within 10 yards.
  2. Pristine Shock
    i. Continuously deal 375% weapon damage as Lightning to the enemy.
    ii. Execrate has a 15% chance to Stun the enemy for 2 seconds.
  3. Deep Comprehension
    i. Increase the effect of Dark Insight to 35%.
    ii. Execrate’s damage turns into Dark.
  4. Mitigation
    i. Enemies hit deal 20% less damage for 10 seconds.
    ii. Execrate’s damage turns into Cold.
  5. Purge
    i. Deal 485% weapon damage as Physical to the target and all enemies within 16 yards. Enemies hit receive 20% more damage from Physical for 4 seconds.

C. Defensive
a. Deliverance
i. Cooldown: 30 seconds
ii. Move instantaneously up to 40 yards at a time within 100 yards of your origin for 6 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Penumbra
    i. Increase your Armor by 40% for 6 seconds.
  2. Rancor
    i. Reduce the Cooldown to 22 seconds.
  3. Reprisal
    i. Increase your Thorns by 75% for 6 seconds.
  4. Liberation
    i. Increase your Movement Speed by 50% for 4 seconds after Deliverance ends.
  5. Umbra
    i. Enemies more than 25 yards away cannot see you for 3 seconds when you arrive.

b. Candle in the Dark
i. Cost: 100 Mercy
ii. Mysterious candles surround you that periodically Blind nearby enemies for 3 seconds. Lasts 10 minutes.

Skill Runes

1. Light the Way
    i. Candles also hover over your allies within 35 yards.
  2. Black Flame
    i. Candles also seek out and mark up to 7 enemies within 50 yards, causing them to take 50% weapon damage per second as Dark and receive a debuff that increases the damage they receive from Critical Hits by 20%.
  3. Candelabra
    i. Increase your gold pickup radius by 7 and reduce the duration of control-impairing effects by 30%.
  4. Shining Ward
    i. When you get hit by a ranged attack, there is a 20% chance that the candles will create a barrier that reflects all incoming ranged attacks for 3 seconds.
  5. Cold Glow
    i. Enemies within 15 yards receive 35% increased damage from Thorns.

c. Penance
i. Cooldown: 30 seconds
ii. Seek absolution and increase all healing done to allies by 15% for 7 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Affirmation
    i. Increase your Critical Hit Chance by 20% for 5 seconds after the primary effect of Penance ends.
  2. Self-Reflection
    i. Regenerate 350 Mercy over 7 seconds.
  3. Contrition
    i. Spend all your Mercy, increasing all healing done to allies by an additional 1% for every 100 Mercy spent.
  4. Atonement
    i. Allies within 20 yards gain 20% of their maximum Life over 7 seconds.
  5. Agony
    i. You are filled with great remorse, causing you to pulse with a distressing force that deals 230% weapon damage as Dark to enemies within 24 yards.
    ii. Damage is increased by 15% of your Thorns.

d. Gate of Protection
i. Cooldown: 60 seconds
ii. Create a magical ward that redirects 10% of all damage taken by allies within 30 yards to you for 10 seconds.
iii. Reduce all damage you receive by 15%, and an additional 5% for each ally you have for 10 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Recompense
    i. Increase your Critical Hit Damage by 15% for each ally affected.
  2. Good Samaritan
    i. Increase the damage redirected to you to 15%.
  3. Unyielding
    i. All damage you receive is staggered over 5 seconds.
  4. Vicarious Joy
    i. Decrease your Cooldown by 5% for each ally affected.
  5. Dampener
    i. Enemies that hit affected allies have 20% reduced damage for 4 seconds.

e. Invocation
i. Cooldown: 45 seconds
ii. Summon 2 priests that have a 20% chance to Charm enemies they hit for 4 seconds. Lasts 12 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Augurs
    i. The priests can use Preach and Compel.
  2. Healers
    i. The priests can use Revitalize and Chant.
  3. Converters
    i. Increase the chance to Charm enemies to 50%.
  4. Chorus
    i. Summon a choir that will perform a random Hymn for 5 seconds.
  5. Archbishop
    i. Summon an Archbishop that can use Benediction and Execrate.

D. Prayers
a. Prayer of the Hesitant
i. Generate: 150 Mercy
ii. Cooldown: 20 seconds
iii. Pray to gain confidence, and increase your Physical, Holy, Dark, Lightning, and Cold damage by 20% for 5 seconds.
iv. You may have up to 2 Prayers learned at a time.

Skill Runes

1. Calm Mind
    i. Enemies you hit with Physical, Holy, Dark, Lightning or Cold damage have a 20% chance to be Stunned, Charmed, or Slowed by 80% for 2 seconds.
  2. Chosen Path
    i. Physical, Holy, Dark, Lightning and Cold damage you receive are reduced by 30% for 5 seconds.
  3. See Through Evil
    i. Enemies you hit with Physical, Holy, Dark, Lightning, or Cold damage receive 50% more damage from Thorns for 5 seconds.
  4. Realization
    i. Increase your Physical, Holy, Dark, Lightning, and Cold damage by 30%.
  5. Seeking Purpose
    i. Physical, Holy, Dark, Lightning, and Cold damage you deal have a 50% chance to extend the duration of the Prayer by 1 second, up to a maximum of 5 seconds.

b. Prayer of the Meek
iii. Pray for resilience against melee attackers and reduce the damage you take from them by 25% for 5 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Spare Thee
    i. Increase damage reduction from melee attacks to 35%.
  2. Fighting Chance
    i. Melee attackers receive 20% more damage from all sources for 5 seconds.
  3. Hold at Bay
    i. Melee attackers are Immobilized for 5 seconds.
  4. Ballistic Guard
    i. Damage from ranged instead of melee attacks is reduced by 25% for 5 seconds.
  5. Steadfast
    i. For 5 seconds, every third melee attack damage received is negated.

c. Prayer of the Weary
iii. Pray for ardor and increase your Mercy generation by 15 for 5 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Dedication
    i. Mercy spenders have a 25% chance to be cast for free for 5 seconds.
  2. Exuberance
    i. You and your allies within 20 yards heal 2% of your maximum Life per second.
  3. Make Haste
    i. Decrease all Cooldown by 1 second for every enemy that dies within 20 yards.
  4. Caprice
    i. Instantly restore 35% of your maximum Mercy.
  5. Rekindle
    i. Allies within 20 yards gain 1% of their primary Resource whenever you damage an enemy.

E. Rites
a. Rite of Praise and Exaltation
i. Cooldown: 120 seconds
ii. Perform a Rite that summons 4 sacristan warriors, each dealing 240% of your weapon damage as Holy. Lasts 20 seconds.
iii. Only one Rite may be learned at a time.

Skill Runes

1. Regiment of Time
    i. The sacristan warriors reduce the Cooldown of allies within 12 yards by 10%.
    ii. The sacristan warriors’ damage turns into Physical.
  2. Ancestral Militia
    i. The sacristan warriors increase the Critical Hit Damage of allies within 12 yards by 35%.
    ii. The sacristan warriors’ damage turns into Dark.
  3. Revolutionary Battalion
    i. Increase the number of sacristan warriors to 6, and their damage to 300% of your weapon damage as Lightning.
  4. Overwhelming Brigade
    i. Enemies that the sacristan warriors hit are Slowed by 80% for 4 seconds.
    ii. The sacristan warriors’ damage turns into Cold.
  5. Sealing Squadron
    i. Upon summoning, the sacristan warriors create a 20-yard barrier around you that prevents enemies from passing through. Enemies caught within the area receive 50% more damage from Thorns.

b. Rite of War and Ruin
ii. Perform a Rite that deals 10000% weapon damage as Dark over 20 seconds to all enemies within 30 yards.
iii. Damage is increased by 10% of your Thorns.
iv. Only one Rite may be learned at a time.

Skill Runes

1. Cold War
    i. Spend all your Mercy, increasing the damage by 4% weapon damage as Cold over 20 seconds for every point of Mercy spent.
  2. Surmount
    i. Enemies affected have their damage reduced by 15%.
    ii. Rite of War and Ruin’s damage turns into Lightning.
  3. Ashes to Ashes
    i. Reduce the cooldown to 90 seconds.
  4. Defender
    i. Allies within 20 yards gain 20% increased Armor.
    ii. Rite of War and Ruin’s damage turns into Holy.
  5. Pillage
    i. Enemies killed have a 20% chance to drop crafting materials.
    ii. Rite of War and Ruin’s damage turns into Physical.

c. Rite of Peace and Bounty
ii. Perform a Rite that grants you and your allies within 30 yards 20% Resource Cost Reduction. Lasts 20 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Timely Provisions
    i. Potion Cooldown for you and your allies is reduced by 20%.
  2. Prosperity
    i. Enemies within 30 yards have a 5% chance to drop gold when hit.
  3. Placidity
    i. Reduce the cooldown to 90 seconds.
  4. Rising Power
    i. Increase Resource Cost Reduction to 30%.
  5. Wealth and Growth
    i. You and your allies gain +10% Experience Bonus.

d. Rite of Death and Loss
ii. Perform a Rite that grants you and your allies within 30 yards a 35% chance to be restored instead to 25% of maximum Life when receiving fatal damage. Heroes restored gain 50% increased damage for 5 seconds, and become invulnerable to damage for 2 seconds. This effect may only happen once for you and your allies for the duration of the skill. Lasts 20 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Resuscitate
    i. All allies within 30 yards who have died are resurrected to 50% of their maximum Life and Resource.
  2. Unrest
    i. You and your allies gain unhindered movement for 5 seconds upon restoration.
  3. Stronger than Ever
    i. Heroes restored gain 70% increased damage for 5 seconds.
  4. Undying
    i. Increase the chance to be restored to 50%.
  5. Raging Willpower
    i. You and your allies who are restored release energy waves that deal 5000% of your weapon damage as Lightning over 5 seconds to enemies within 15 yards.

F. Hymns
a. Hymn of Fortitude
i. Cost: 280 Mercy
ii. Cooldown: 30 seconds
iii. Sing a tune that empowers your allies within 22 yards, increasing their weapon damage by 10% for 5 seconds.
iv. Only one Hymn may be active at a time. While performing Hymns, you move at 85% movement speed.

Skill Runes

1. Battle Hymn
    i. Increase the radius to 30 yards and the duration by 2 seconds, and an additional 1 second for every ally you have.
  2. Not a Moment to Waste
    i. Increase your Attack speed by 9%, and an additional 2% for every ally you have.
  3. Concentration
    i. Allies within 15 yards gain 20% increased weapon damage for 5 seconds.
  4. Defiance
    i. Increase your Resistances by 9%, and an additional 2% for every ally you have.
  5. Moral Aid
    i. Increase your party’s healing from all sources by 10% for 5 seconds.

b. Hymn of Solace
iii. Sing a comforting tune that heals all allies within 22 yards by 46920-69480 Life over 5 seconds.
iv. Heal amount is increased by 3% of your Life per Second.
v. Only one Hymn may be active at a time. While performing Hymns, you move at 85% movement speed.

Skill Runes

1. Have a Heart
    i. Enemies and allies that die within the area of effect will drop a Health Globe.
  2. Tend the Wounded
    i. Increase heal amount to 64930-86760 Life over 5 seconds.
  3. Grievance
    i. All enemies within the area of effect are dealt 30% of your Thorns damage per second.
  4. Watch Over
    i. The nearest ally within 22 yards receives 40% less damage for 5 seconds.
  5. Carol of the Nightingale
    i. Your allies regenerate 15% of their maximum Resource over 5 seconds.

c. Hymn of Silence
iii. Intone a haunting melody that nullifies all enemy magic and effects within 18 yards for 5 seconds.
iv. Only one Hymn may be active at a time. While performing Hymns, you move at 85% movement speed.

Skill Runes

1. Blackest Night
    i. Enemies within the area of effect suffer a 20% chance to miss with their attacks.
  2. Listless
    i. Enemies within the area of effect are Slowed by 80%.
  3. Backfire
    i. Enemies within the area of effect are dealt 275% of your weapon damage as Physical whenever they attack.
    ii. Damage is increased by 25% of your Thorns.
  4. Dispel
    i. Increase the duration to 7 seconds.
  5. Standstill
    i. Enemies within the area of effect are Immobilized for 3 seconds after Hymn of Silence ends.

d. Hymn of Tribulation
iii. Sing a macabre tune that deals 450% of your weapon damage as Dark to enemies that hit you or your allies within 22 yards for 5 seconds.
iv. Damage is increased by 35% of your Thorns.
v. Only one Hymn may be active at a time. While performing Hymns, you move at 85% movement speed.

Skill Runes

1. Frozen Heart
    i. Enemies that take damage have a 20% chance to be Frozen for 3 seconds.
    ii. Hymn of Tribulation’s damage turns into Cold.
  2. Never Forget
    i. Increase the duration to 10 seconds.
    ii. Hymn of Tribulation’s damage turns into Physical.
  3. Avenger
    i. Your Thorns hits all enemies within the area of effect for 5 seconds.
  4. Undoing
    i. Enemies killed while within the area of effect explode with unstable energy, dealing 1650% of your weapon damage as Dark to other enemies within 12 yards.
  5. Desolation
    i. Enemies that hit you or your allies within 22 yards take 1350% of your weapon damage as Lightning over 5 seconds.

Passive Skills
a. Indomitable
i. When receiving fatal damage, you are instead restored to 25% of your maximum Life. In addition, you gain 250% increased Resistance to all types for 5 seconds. This effect may occur once every 60 seconds.
ii. “Oh Highest One, protect thee thy humble child and show them thy sheer might through thee thy humble likeness”. – Opening Verse in the Hidden Canticles of Worship

b. Piety
i. Decrease damage taken by 20% for 4 seconds when you use a Mercy generator.
ii. “Believed to be a god and the first follower of Anu, Resho rarely engaged in warfare. He did not need to; his enemies tired of dealing countless blows to him while he maintained composure, was unhurt, and seemingly lost in his recitations”. – Excerpt from A History of Sanctuary by High Priest Welscher

c. Order of the Rose
i. Your Thorns damage now benefits from 20% of your Critical Hit Chance and 50% of your Critical Hit Damage.
ii. “The teachings of the old sect of the followers of Anu focused on temperance, patience, and righteous retaliation”. – 55th Entry of the Writings of Abd al-Hazir

d. Woe to the Wicked
i. All enemies that take damage from your attacks have a 15% chance to be dealt 40% of your Thorns damage over 5 seconds.
ii. “Destruction awaits those who wield it in wanton”. – Brother Deinos

e. Supreme Intercession
i. Reduce all damage done to you and all allies within 12 yards by 15%.
ii. “I stood my ground even as I felt life leave my mortal body, hands raised in prayer for the ancients to aid us. Suddenly I felt the warmth of sunlight in the dead of night, and vigor flowed into me one last time”. – Brother Hemis at the Gates of Sescheron

f. Vindictive Aura
i. You now deal Thorns damage every 8 seconds to all enemies within 12 yards. The radius of this effect is increased by 50% of your gold pickup radius.
ii. “You misunderstand me; you misunderstand our kind. Let me show you the true nature of the nephalem”. – High Priestess Olia before slaying the Great Demon Geylos

g. Karmic Cycle
i. Healing an ally has a 15% chance to heal you for the same amount.
ii. “May Anu bless us, for we embody his greatness”. – Customary greeting of the followers of Anu

h. Benevolence
i. The heal amount of your skills is increased by 100% of your weapon damage.
ii. Enemies deal 10% less damage for 4 seconds to allies you heal.
iii. “Peace to those who seek it”. – Blessing of the Clergy of Anu

i. Heart of Gold
i. You gain 5% increased Gold Find for 5 seconds after healing an ally or killing an enemy. This stacks up to 10 times.
ii. “The old woman in tatters sat quietly beside her quaint box of snow and gold pieces, unmindful of those that pass by. As I approached her to give what I could, I felt my own burdens strangely ebbing away”. – Brother Hemis on his first meeting with Exemplar Shio

j. Quintessence
i. Your Vitality is increased by 5% of your Strength, Intelligence, and Dexterity.
ii. The Cooldowns of your Prayers and Rites are decreased by 25%.
iii. “The Clergy of Anu believe that the nephalem’s nature is a gift that reflects Anu’s perfection. They venerate him through their lives - in prayer and in action, in rites and in songs”.

k. Chorale Master
i. All Hymns now last an additional 3 seconds and have 20% decreased Mercy Cost.
ii. “Glory to the ancients who embraced their true selves”. – Sister Chelsea

l. Amity and Enmity
i. You deal 20% more damage for 3 seconds after healing yourself or an ally.
ii. “Good and evil are two sides of the same coin. It is your cause that truly matters”. – Archbishop Hardent

m. Vehemence
i. Your Area Damage is increased by 35%.
ii. “Know what is right and defend it with your life”. – Brother Hemis

n. Realm Binding
i. Bind the energy of enemies killed within 30 yards for 4 seconds, which Immobilize other enemies they come into contact with.
ii. “How great are the forces that flow in all things”. – Exemplar Resho

o. Empathy
i. You now regenerate 2% of your maximum Mercy every second.
ii. Gain an aura that has a 15% chance to redirect 5% of the damage allies receive within 15 yards to you.
iii. “Feel their pain, for it is ours too. Now aid them, as they aid you”. – High Priestess Olia to the newly ordained Clerics

p. Selflessness
i. Reduce the cooldowns of your:
Gate of Protection by 15 seconds.
Penance by 6 seconds.
Invocation by 6 seconds.
ii. “Free will is humanity’s greatest treasure”. – Hermit Kollig

q. Celestial Body
i. Increase your Resistances by 3% of your Vitality, up to a maximum of 500.
ii. “The sky, the stars, this world and its creatures all came from Anu. We are a sum divided, destined to be one again someday”. – Brother Aserrai

r. Solitude
i. When you have no enemies or allies within 12 yards, you regenerate 3% of your maximum Life per second.
ii. “There is meaning in sorrow. Find it, and you shan’t be in misery”. – High Priestess Delphine

s. Light and Dark Attunement
i. Holy and Dark damage you deal are increased by 10%.
ii. While above 85% maximum Mercy, all your healing is increased by 10%.
iii. While at and below 85% maximum Mercy, all your damage is increased by 10%.
iv. “Those who worship Anu have long held that good and evil have no ascendancy over the other; rather, it was the struggle for equilibrium of these forces that make an ideal. This struggle is referred to as the Provenance”. – 76th Entry of the Writings of Abd al-Hazir

t. Unburden
i. Your movement speed is increased by 25%, but your Armor is decreased by 10%.
ii. “Release thyself from material hold and fly amongst the stars”. – Proverb from The Scripture of Resho

2 Likes