Diablo 3 (360) help

Are you able to upload your characters or even see them if you aren’t on Xbox love gold?
I can’t see any of my characters and I believe it was because of a data breach but I never thought of this possibility because I have Xbox live just not gold.

upload them where? battlenet? Consoles are not connected to battlenet, and your version, 360, is so far outdated and unsupported you wouldn’t be able to do anything with it anyway, save for possibly still doing some multiplayer

You are able to export the save from 360 to the Xbox one but when I had gone to do this my 360 characters are gone. I know I don’t have gold so I can’t play the game but I’m just wondering if not having gold makes it so I can’t see my old characters from when I had gold?

its honestly not worth it to export… as i said it is SOOO outdated that you can basically get back to where you were, in a matter of minutes… most of the gear you have is either not available or so updated that you wouldn’t be able to use any of it.

Honestly it’s mostly for the memories of playing on those characters that’s why I’m so adamant on getting them back not really worried about the head start and all that just the characters and the time spend on them

did you set them up to be exported from the 360 to the x1? There is a process you have to do on the 360 to be able to get them on the xone…

2.06a vs 2.7.1 that is how far updated the game is compared to where you are. btw

Yeah just my characters aren’t appearing now on the 360 so I can’t Export them it only has a character that I had never made named “GG bru” that’s why I had mentioned I either got my characters deleted by someone some how or I just can’t see them because of the gold membership thing

live/gold whatever has no bearing on it… its possible someone got ahold of your xbox and deleted your save.

Yeah I explored that option with Microsoft and blizzard already both of them detected nothing and said it was on the others terms to fix the problem so I’m just pretty stuck I guess

pretty much. Wait, you are trying to export D3 ultimate Evil Edition right? and not D3 Vanilla?