Diablo 2 Resurrected No Lobby?

Same here, i want the lobbys back!

7 Likes

We want the lobby! Blizzard said Ā« this is the same game than original Ā»! We canā€™t play d2 with the crap d3 matchmaking system ! We have to do a petition

12 Likes

We have to boycott the game! I will ask a refund, if you didnā€™t buy the game donā€™t buy it ! Itā€™s a big fail like warcraft reforged !!!

4 Likes

@FilthieRich - It would be greatly appreciated if you could be our advocate to help voice our concerns.

BIG thank you from all console players!

5 Likes

Itā€™s insane that there isnā€™t a lobby in D2 for console. A lobby was how you found games to play, like the cow level or how you tradedā€¦

11 Likes

And text chat in the game itself should be easy to add to communicate not everyone likes voice chat.

And will help with negotiating trades.

8 Likes

If they donā€™t say anything by the 20th I will be getting a refund. Lobbies is a key feature of diablo 2.

11 Likes

it is very sad what they did with the console version. waiting for a refund. I will buy it with pleasure and without hesitation if everything is in place as it is on PC.

9 Likes

yes, console version should have the lobby like PC. and D3 style searching games doesnā€™t fit with D2 because there are many grind places and thereā€™s no way to trade items without lobby.

8 Likes

How could one even think about to release a game which is build around people communicating via lobby and chat to play, trade and enjoy the game without lobby and chat???

No Lobby! No Purchase!

14 Likes

The answer is they didnt play it on their own and additional didnt ask somebody who did play, maybe they use the same nice wheel for comunication in their Company as we have ingame ^^

5 Likes

Yeah this is a major let down and Iā€™m afraid that if it doesnā€™t get fixed they have completely ruined a great remake on consoles. If you change nothing else please fix this.

6 Likes

Came here to echo the same thing everyone else is saying. Was looking forward to seeing game names like ā€œAll 4 Enigmaā€ or ā€œPK1ā€. Itā€™s also extremely annoying playing a Sorc with a controller would love mouse n keyboard but thatā€™s unlikely even though pc can use control. At the minimum I was expecting lobbies, chat, and a normal inventory. How are you suppose to open it out of town and know if something is coming to hit you? Or use the cube trick? They totally messed up bad on the console release so Iā€™ll definitely be cancelling my preorder. Looks like this will be for pc gamers only such a shame.

8 Likes

Have we heard from the developers that there wonā€™t or will be a lobbies on console yet? This is a huge part of the game that will be missing and is a must have for diablo 2.

5 Likes

Hopefully soon and not blizzard soon.

If not Iā€™m cancelling after the next beta weekend.
Probably try and play it on my old pc if I can to test it on pc for open beta.

3 Likes

It would be nice if my old PC could run it but unfortunately not. Without a game lobby on console, I am resorted to buy a new PC $800+ to get the full D2R experience which I cannot afford. If this feature does not get added to console, I will be requesting a refund.

5 Likes

Iā€™m in the same boat.
If it doesnā€™t work Iā€™d have to buy a new pc and I just bought an Xbox X and a Ps5

5 Likes

In the same predicament as the rest of the you! Bought a PS5 a while back and canā€™t even experience the same game as our PC counterparts. I really hope they take into consideration our feedback, and adopt the changes needed to truly make this game memorable.

4 Likes

Please at least give us a lobbyā€¦ I likely wonā€™t get this without one. Doesnā€™t make any sense for a game like this to not have one. This game is heavily focused on trading specific items, full party grinding, rushing and pvp. If we canā€™t communicate thereā€™s no point of playing this on console.

8 Likes

I dont think you guys actually realise how expensive it would be to implement lobby on the consoles, u think they have that ammount of money? They have small developers team with little funding, if u really want lobby, better hope somebody step that money up.

1 Like