Diablo 2 resurrected character disappereared

First thing first let me preface this by saying YES I KNOW THIS IS DIABLO 3 FORUMS

second, let me mention also that I could not post this on diablo 2 forums because for some reason the website says I don’t own diablo 2 resurrected even though I do.

thirdly the character that disappeared are RESURRECTED characters not the original diablo 2

I am posting this here because I could not for the life of me contact any blizzard rep because there Is no way to reach a customer representative online or on phone. Instead, I have to make a stupid forums post about my characters disappearing in the middle of me playing the goddam game.

So here is me asking for help and attention of the blue posters so I can someone how fix this issue because I did not spend 100+ hours on diablo 2 resurrected for the past few weeks only to have all my characters disappear on me.

Lastly, I want to say this, Blizzard your customer service sucks. Why is there no easy way to reach your customer service for such an important issue as character disappearing? what is wrong with you people

Hi,

Yes, I know you’re expecting a blue poster… but they rarely post here (as in, once in a blue moon). So, instead, some info:

• The old D2R forums at https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/c/d2r/48 are now closed ;
  • The new D2R forums are now at https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/ ;
  • If you don’t have a PC license, you need to use one of the 3 console forums there; you should be able to post in the Console Bug Report forum – I don’t have a license for D2R and that category is available to me for posting ;
  • If you do have a PC license, then you need to check this post by Blizzard, especially point # 5… wait a few minutes before attempting to log back in. In any case, you will want to go through the following post which has a few messages by Blizzard:

and you definitely want to read the post by Drakuloth here.

Probably because Customer Service (which operates the support site) can’t do a thing about it. As you will learn when you go through that topic I linked, it’s either a user error or a bug… assuming it’s a bug, you need to post in either the Bug Report (PC) or the Console Bug Report (console… say which one).

Good luck with this !

3 Likes

Thank you for an informative response I found out this was an issue for everyone once I found the right forum for diablo 2 and since then had a few more of the same issue. All in all, I still hate blizzards customer service because they could have at least made a mass forum post saying the servers are down or something.

Anywho ill just have to wait for everything to return once again because as of writing this right now the servers are down once again.

1 Like