DH Strafe Angelic Power bug with Multishot

I’ve been testing the Gears of Dreadlands set with the Angelic Power that allows strafe to cast last used hatred spender. All of them that I have tried, seemingly, cast the hatred spender from the point of the strafe shots through the map with no particular skillfully projected direction. It works, it’s great. On the other hand, Multishot will only fire, 100% directly in front of the direction you are moving making it a very dangerous source of damage. Forcing the launch of the character into the direction of the oncoming baddies is somewhat… unplayable? I mean it’s not exactly unplayable but it will cause it to be the slowest, definitely most dangerous of the Angelic Power choices and will go, more than likely, unused. Even though Yang’s Recurve and Dead Man’s Legacy could really catapult it into a very high level GR if it weren’t for the shots being only in the direction you are facing. Is this a bug? I’m not sure, but it’s the only single hatred spender that has this action, so I can only assume that it is.

Thank you for reading,
D3Helper.

It is most probably a bug since all other spenders seem to get shot at an enemy.
They either fix it or it will be a useless power.