DH speed build for rifts 90+

Hey guys any advice on a good build for the DH wanting a speed build /w high damage check what I have atm and let me know what I can improve on for best efficiency all advice will be taken in and if anyone would do some runs for gear for me please hmu I’m on most days looking for a good group.

On your seasonal DH, a Yangs and Dead Man’s Legacy will go a long way towards improving your damage output.

Using the Legacy of Dreams gem while wearing the UE set does absolutely nothing for you. Bane of the Powerful would be a much better choice.

You are also not using any channeled skills so Taeguk is not a good choice.

It looks like you do not have anything cubed. Using Kanai’s cube is very important as it helps pull your build together.

Here is a basic guide:

https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/unhallowed-essence-multishot-demon-hunter-bis-gear-gems-paragon-points

That guide recommends using Captain Crimson’s gear. If you don’t want to craft cc, use Witching Hour or Hunter’s Wrath belts.

Hope that helps a bit.

Your enchanting choices leave much to be desired, which resulted in you ruining some of your gear. Generally, you want to re-roll a primary property, not a secondary property. About the only time you want to re-roll a secondary is to get +discipline, which can occur on bow, quiver, and cloak.

You want a better belt. Hunter’s Wrath or Witching Hour are good alternatives, another is Krelm’s for the speed increase.

You want an emerald in your weapon. Also, you should try to upgrade those gems to flawless royal, especially the one in the weapon.

You want to re-roll either vit or life regen on your bracer to +fire.