DH should be available 1hand xbow +dagger

The demon hunter is still dead. hehe

Are you satisfied with your cube-only character?

Anytime you want to do a numerical adjustment

You clearly are dead set to ignore the evidence from the past. Long ago DH was able to wield a dagger and a hand crossbow simultaneusly. It was removed because it broke the balance and killed the build variety.

Reimplementing it does not bring more build variety, it does very the opposite. How many times must this be said?

Discussion on this subject is completely pointless since Blizzard is not going to reimplement it. It’s not an intended feature.

1 Like

I know what you want to say.

So we can’t do it. GR 150 Party Play Dealer

I ask you again.

Are you satisfied with your cube character?

Do you think this is various?

I’ve considered Blizzard’s incompetence.

I only made the easiest, fastest and simplest suggestion.

This is not going to happen anyway.

Don’t get excited.

Right now we have N6 RF, LoD RF, N6M4, UE6, UE6CC3, M6, S6, etc.

If one could wield a dagger and a hand crossbow simultaneusly, this would be the build variety: N6S2 and nothing else.

While completely ignoring the evidence from the past of how much damage to the build variety it would do.

1 Like

All others are already dead. Why do you think they are alive?

Better have 1 balanced build than 5 trash builds. They don’t have resources to work on 5 builds anyway.

Why do you think intra build variety is Blizzards goal right now? Do you see it for other classes?

what the hell? Are you serious? OK…when you’re starting to level up a DH and using impale (it’s what most DH players will do at the start of the season cos it gives the most bang for buck atm), you want that 2 piece set bonus of 6000%. Drop it to 600% and it becomes a nightmare to level up the DH at lower levels. Where loot drops are the worst, and mat drops too, as you are confined to pushing at far lower difficulty levels in the game due to a lack of DPS.

So, your solution is to weaken this even more, so you can have your way?

My god man…get a grip.

I’ll take a different approach.

It hasn’t happened because it requires an update to the DH’s animations.

Dagger + Hand Crossbow works because 2x Hand Crossbows has the left hand animated for use.
Hand Crossbow + Dagger does not work because Dagger animations have only been created for the right hand.

Without addressing this, you would either have the problem of the DH looking like it was trying to shoot with a dagger, or a likely forcing of not rendering the off-hand dagger entirely and animations relying solely on the main-hand, which again doesn’t work if considering using a melee skill with a bow.

Anyway, F Nats. F RoV. F anything that makes it the only viable choice.