DH Leaderboards

Over the past few days, I’ve noticed that some dh players have managed to clear GR 150 in ~2 mins or so. Is there a bug/exploit being done, or is that build they are using just really really good?

1 Like

It was a bug/exploit that i think has been fixed already. It would be nice if blizz could removed the glitch exploiters from the leaderboard as well, but one can only hope.

4 Likes

It has not been fixed people are still doing it and I refuse to climb leaderboards until they fix it. Why would you want to struggle for hours or days to get a 150 clear in just to have it erased when they fix the bug and wipe/ban the exploiters (hoping they do).

1 Like

Do they typically wipe the exploiters off the leader board? I want to push but hate the fact that the leader board is a mess right now…

Now I’m a bit scared that I have found instakill bug.

Combine Cord of the Shame on scoundrel + his natural ability to draw circles on ground with Vengeance (Dark Heart) + Smoke Screen (Special Recipe). I have noticed that when those line up elites die instantly.

Came here to say this. Blizzard please wipe the DH GOD boards to get rid of the exploit runs!

2 Likes

Nothing has been done to fix the exploit or cleanse the leader boards HC and SC.