DH in 2020 with the new set and some suggestions from me

Hi Hunters of demons

If you read the forum you will see from the persepective of DHs that (like me) a lot of people wish a new set about: Caltrops (Ct) and Spike Traps (ST)
I like this idea but when I think about this two skills I realize that we have a good state of a current set that build an optimal cornerstone for it…the Shadows mantel set!

Now I know that so many DHs love the single target damage gameplay with Impale…so now to the suggestion from me.

Would it be better that the shadow set will be build around Ct and ST…while the new set will be the strong single target damage set! I think that make more sense while the current Shadow set takes the 1 hand melee weapon condition and that makes the to me the most sense to play with Ct/ST. :thinking:

Do you see that differently?

Ok…now to my suggestion like what the 2 sets might look like:

Shadows mantle set:
2 set
Caltrop get the effect of every rune.
Enemies affected from Caltrops get doubled damage from Spike trap.
4 set
Using a range weapon Shadow power get the effect of every rune and Caltrop is spiked with the maximum number of Spike traps you can have.
Using a melee weapon Shadow power last forever and doupled the number of Spike traps you can have.
6 set
Activating Shadow power increase all your damage by 10.000 %. Each active Spike Trap increase your Spike trap damage by 200 % . (multiplicative)

Omryns Chain (Belt):
Drops Caltrop when using Vault.
While Caltrop is active and 4 seconds after your damage taken is reduce by 50 - 60 %.

Chanon Bolter (2 hand Crossbow):
Reduce resource costs from Spike trap by 50 % and increase the damage by 550 - 650 %.

Trag’Oul Coils (Bracer):
Shadow power activate ‘Preparation’ and Spike trap hits enemies again after 1 second.

The demons Demise (1 hand Crossbow):

• Is no longer needed-

Fast Judgment Set:
2 set:
Double the effects from Market for Death for you and affected enemies get additional 1.000 % weapon damage from attacks by Knives, Bolas and Chakrams.
4 set:
While Market for Death is active and 6 seconds after your damage reduction and attack speed is increase by 60 %.
6 set:
Attacks with Knives, Bolas and Chakrams deals 120.000 % increased damage to the first hit enemy, while this bonus is halved for each additional enemy hit per same attack. (120.000/60.000/30.000/15.000/7.500/3.750/1.875)

Calamity:
Marked for Death get the effect of every rune and while 2 - 5 or less enemies are affected you deal 150 % increase damage.

Spines of the Seething Hatred (Quiver):
Chakram now generates 3 - 4 Hatred and deals 150 % increase damage.

Holy Point Shot (Quiver):
Impale throws two additional knives and deal 50 - 100 % increase damage.
(No more increase damage to all 3 knives from set, only the first hit and then reduced damage to the next hitted enemies)

Emimeis Duffel (Quiver):
Bolas now explode instandly and deals 200 - 300 % increase damage.

What do you think?

2 Likes