D.H GOD/W.D. Mundunugu set dungeon

For both D.H g.o.d set and W.D Mundungu at Leoric’s castle when I try to get the page telling me where to start the challenge I am basically told I don’t have a full set armor. Weather I have the full set or I am using a ring of grandeur.
I have re set the game, restarted the game from desktop, and rebooted my pc then started D3. All 3 methods gig not solve the problem.

Not a bug. There is no set dungeon for the Gears of the Dreadlands or Mundunugu’s Regalia sets. This also goes for the other new sets for each of the classes. Try wearing another of the DH or WD sets and trying again. Best of luck to you!

1 Like

Being that Mundunugu is the WD Headrig’s gift for this season (22), it should have a set dungeon. Cant complete slayer without farming up a different set. I’m trying to complete my build. Not interested in farming other sets. Guess there’s not much of a choice though…

You realise you’re probably going to end up farming other sets for the Conquest where you do GR55 solo in six class set armours, so use one of them for a set dungeon.

1 Like

Even though the new Class Sets have been added to Haedrig’s Gifts rotation and the Years of War/Dynasty Conquest, it has been said:

Therefore, this is NOT a bug.