DH GoD Performance Issues

So, my game performs terribly when I’m in high density areas while using strafe/momentum build. When I switch over to WW Barb, no problems at all, everything is smooth. Any suggestions, I’ve looked around and I can’t find any solutions. Thanks in advance.

I guess you’re hitting far more monsters when playing GoD because of arrows/projectiles going out in all directions and piercing so there are far more calculations going on. I would try and look at video and sound settings and see if that changes anything.

ctrl+r opens fps counter, can see how bad it drops if you cant have task manager opened.

its just a bunch of calculations so unless your cpu is pushing it already, doesnt make much sense. could be a lot of things tho, lower settings is usually the easiest way if its performance. digging deeper outside of d3 would help more

I’m not sure. I have a Ryzen 9 with a Nvidia 1070 and 16 gigs of RAM. All of my other games run great, including Witcher 3, Modern Warfare, etc. I tinkered around with a few settings earlier, like lowering my sound quality and shadows, but I still have the problem.

yeah it should run maxed just fine with vsync on unless you have about 100 processes running alongside it. reinstall d3? hard to say much from here

I have an average pc and never had fps problems with god set, so is not the game

There is also a setting to put windows 10 in Game Mode (google it). It can help performance to turn it on… and sometimes it helps to turn it off if you have problems with it turned on…