DH GoD Paragon Bug

So today i tested the GoD DH one the ptr season and i found this Bug:
“Last used Generator” wouldnt procc even if you have momentum stacks and continue to strafe after reaching a paragon level.
I did a video on this ( explained in german). generally everything i said in the video is the same as here. you can clearly see the bola stop proccing after i reached a paragon level. This seems to be happening with any generator skill.

https://youtu.be/m3t41nOckPI

It’s very annoying to be drifting around a big mob pile only for Strafe to stop casting the primary. The problem, beside the bug, might be the way it’s implemented. It casts it when strafing towards enemies.

Maybe that can be changed so it casts the primary, as long as there are elites nearby. Maybe in a 60-80 yard radius? It will feel a lot less clunky as well. Or better yet, as long as enemies are in Strafe radius to be hit, the primary is cast as well.

Also, I forgot which one it is, but with Focus and Restraint, you don’t get the buff for using a generator. I mean, you still gain hatred when Strafe casts the primary. It’s still a generator, so why doesn’t it give the buff? Is it a bug? Thank you.