DH Cluster Arrow Crucible augment bugged

As the name suggests, the Demon Hunter’s Cluster Arrow Augment from Angelic Crucibles is bugged, potentially in two ways.

First Part- This might not be a bug, but an unintended feature, but as long as the augment is on, all rockets and grenades from sources such as Vengeance and Sentries are disabled.

Second Part- This one I am almost 100% sure is a bug. With the augment on, Cluster Arrow costs next to no Hatred. For reference, I made 2 Manticores. The are 100% identical except for the crucible augment. The Vengeance rockets augment I can fire 11-12 cluster arrows before I run out of hatred (125 hatred, full mauraders, no sentries up, all pets out, no vengeance on). With the cluster arrow augment on, each cluster arrow costs 1 hatred, same setup as above.

I really cannot say anything to dmg yet, as it’s hard to test dmg when it’s lagging so bad.

I have noticed the bug as well with the Cluster Arrow using no Hatred. ALSO - Focus/Restraint is broken with a Bombardier’s Rucksack with the Cluster Arrow Crucible applied to it. Only Focus works. No restraint.
I used another Crucible on a Bombardier’s Rucksack with the Vengeance Rune and Focus/Restraint works fine.

I am using Yang’s with Manticore in the cube.