DH biggest concerns for next season "Share your rant thread""

This thread will have the purpose of being a thread where people can rant about things being tested on PTR:

• Old builds that were “viable” and had no change.
  • New possible builds that are not related to the new set but that could offer great results if tweaked a little bit.
  • Giving feedback in general about what you’re feeling about the class during PTR and to know what you feel about the DH performance compared to other classes like: Do you need a ton more of paragon in order to clear the same GR, are you still suffering with toughness and why do you think that is, etc…

As everybody knows the DH has been out of loop of metas for at least 16 seasons, there are classes that never left meta through out D3 life spam and I share the feeling, as probably a lot of you guys as well, that this is like a “Last Hurrah” for the class to become viable and be played by more players in general, not only the ones that truly love the class and see its potential.
So this is the time that we truly give our feedback about everything that has been happening with the class during PTR so that they can listen to us and perhaps do something towards the class in order to balance better to be pair with other classes.
It’s ridiculous to me that some DH builds you need freaking high paragon 6k+ in order to truly shine and be able to clear a GR almost 130. While other classes can do that with ease with little under 2k paragons.
Share your rant during PTR

4 Likes

I would like to see the Unhallowed set get a boost. Then Blizz should look at some of there other items for the Demon Hunter also.

2 Likes

Make UE usable as a trash killer build t b h

1 Like