Developmental Hell

Has anyone seen the Developmental Hell dungeon this season? I would like to not be farming for something that is not in the game.

It’s rumored that ever since the scandal couple years back the Development Hell has been removed. Blizzard has been removing direct referenses to its employees from games.

I haven’t seen the Josh Mosqueira rift guardian in ages either.

Don’t bother farming for it. If you want the Quinquennial sword transmogs, hope we get the holiday gifts again. Or perhaps someone might have them stashed and lends them to you to unlock the transmogs.

4 Likes

Feels like someone claims it has been removed every season, even before that.

…or that they add some of those no longer obtainable transmogs as rare drops to the loottable for menagerist goblins.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind cosmic wings and wirt’s original leg being added too… I keep running the den of evil for WOL whilst hunting fissures and still no luck.

By now a pity hand out for all the time I’ve spent hunting for these things wouldn’t take away from my satisfacton.

Development hell and Quality Well dungeons were censored and deleted around the same time Bliz turned naked women into bowls of fruit.

I always had a suspicion on that but can not prove it. When I brought it up as they changed the name of an Overwatch hero, people told me that they just encountered Development Hell dungeon. If they have finally censored it, that wouldn’t be surprising.

Until Blizzard explicitly states one way or another, we can only speculate.

That being said, the signs do point towards Development Hell being removed.

2 Likes

I have the Wings (found them without help - the original way, not through those gifts) but I do not have Wirt’s Original Leg. Maybe I’ll make that one my next farm target when I’m sick of Visions…

Developmental Hell can still be found. It has a very low spawn rate and is super rare.

Last Topic about Development Hell - 2022

1 Like

If you are searching for it in the Den of Evil, you will never, ever find it, since Den of Evil is found in the Blood Moor of A1in D2. :slight_smile:

Some names just stick after all this time!

Good pick up.

1 Like

Its spawn rate has always been low. The major difference is that before the scandal its existence wasn’t questionable, people could find it. After Blizzard started removing direct referenses to its employees from games, it’s been different story. People are questioning its existence precisely because they’re not finding it anymore.

Has anyone actually encountered it this year?

No. It has been removed.

1 Like

Not according to this guy, who found it on April 2022:

Mhhh… I found WOL about half an hour ago. Solo SC, T1 game. I think I tried 60-70 times, found Bishibosh 4 times during those tries and the fourth time I got the leg. Happy me. But damn, now I need a new target to farm again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I still see Neph and Rykker all the time.

1 Like