Desperately need a Diablo Immortal Update

It’s taking way too long for this game and it’s been 6 months since the update at Blizzcon. We got a quarterly update for Diablo 4, so I don’t see why we can’t have one for Diablo Immortal.

1 Like

Oh look another zero post account inquiring about a game the community has condemned and never wanted in the first place.

10 Likes

Oh look another troll, big surprise there.

3 Likes

Sorry mate, but nobody on this forum gives a **** about DI…

6 Likes

You speak for everyone? You must be a very important person.

1 Like

Try this one for D:I Games & Technology - Diablo 3 Forums

For D2: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/c/diablo-ii-general-discussion

Hopefully D4 and D:I will each get a forum.

1 Like

Thanks for the link, but there is no info. Also, considering DI doesn’t have it’s own forum just like Diablo 4 doesn’t, I think it’s safe to assume it’s fine to discuss DI on the General Discussion. If not, I’m sure a community Manager will move the thread if he/she deems necessary.

The last we know about Diablo Immortal: February 7, during Blizzard’s financial report for the last quarter of 2019, it was said that an alpha was planned to be made in the middle of the year (2020).

The following week is the report for the first quarter of 2020 (I recommend not getting excited)

1 Like

There was a report saying that they plan to release Immortal beta at May or June, but then it was before the Coronavirus and Lockdown took place, so I am not sure whether that they can still deliver it on May or June 2020.

I do. 20 characters.

Use your phone and give the Incubation team a call. Do you guys not have Phones?

Blizzard Entertainment 1 (949) 955-1380

If you call right now, you will receive a message from Deckard Cain. Yes, he is still alive.

6 Likes

Download and play “Anima”. Its exactly like Diablo!!!

Want.you desperately want a DI update.

I do not care about D:I updates. All I want is the D4 2Q update (hopefully at the end this month).

More information on world and lore, items, skills, skill tree and the new classes, would be great.

If we do not have Blizzcon this year, please give us some massive quarterly updates.

1 Like

Their excuse for not mentioning Immoral at last year’s Blizzcon was the ‘confusion’ between the 2 games. We all know the real reason was that they didn’t want the bad press.

I don’t know if he speaks for everyone, but I know for sure that he speaks for me !

4 Likes

YES! I need to know the specs to make sure my phone can run it!

I’m looking forward to their next official announcement about Diablo Immortal.
Because the memes will be hilarious.

7 Likes

Knowing my luck it won’t run on my phone, Google Play store on mobile won’t even let me see the game if searched up

It’s not and there is probably no good ARPG games on smartphones, yet. But this will definitly change with Diablo Immortal. Or at least this is my hope. Could totally be they changed plans after the Diablo Immortal reveal fiasco.