Description missmatch :wink:

Regards

Please don’t post broken links…

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this… https://up.picr.de/39501322vn.jpg

I looked at the picture. My German’s not good enough to see what the problem is with the descriptions of the two blades. Can you clarify?

I don’t speak German either. But, if I’m not mistaken, it looks like Hertahuepf has Manajuma’s Carving Knife equipped (large green text at the top, plus artwork). But, in the description (highlighted in bright white) it says they have the Manajuma’s Gory Fetch (Manajumas blutiger Fang), which is a Mojo, equipped instead.

It should say Manajuma’s Schnitzmesser at the top in large green text and Manajuma’s Schnitzmesser highlighted in white below the Secondary Properties.

1 Like

This is an odd one… seems to be an error for seasonal heroes only.

In non-season, the description is correct:

I don’t have a seasonal WD to take a look… perhaps it is wrong in all languages ??

The translation was done correctly to German… but the game is highlighting the wrong item in the list… it should have highlighted the bottom item, not the top one. If it does the same in other languages, that should be fairly easy to fix.

2 Likes

well… that’s not quite it either…

Created a WD and got a Manajuma Ceremonial knife from the cube… punched a hole in it and put a lvl 25 gem of ease in it…

Tested also French and English and those are ok as well… so why did it select the top item in the case of Hertahuepf ? don’t know.

Just noticed that Hertahuepf is playing HC… could that be it ?

1 Like

Does he actually have it equipped?

Because on the Screen shot Perusoe posted there is one in the bag, and you can’t see what the toon is wearing.

3 Likes

Bingo…

If you wield the mojo and put your cursor over the Carving Knife, you get :

so the picture is the knife because your mouse is hovering over it… but the highlight is for the item equipped.

2 Likes

No. You can see what OP is wearing on his profile Hertahuepf#2267 - Community - Diablo III

He is wearing the chicken mojo but not the ceremony knife.

I don’t see any mismatch. I hope OP can be more specific in the bug report.

2 Likes

This is what it looks like to me as well.

No bug here, user error misreading why one item is highlighted, and one isn’t.

Note: All I did was embed the OP’s image link. But, you are correct. The item is in their Inventory and not equipped.

Being that it was in German and not my native language threw me off. Thanks for clarifying and nice catch.

2 Likes