Demon Hunter & Season Effect Day 1 Feedback

First, to address some obvious things.
Shadow 2p is clearly bugged.
Red Soul Gem’s interaction with potions is clearly too powerful, if not also bugged.
I used both of these mechanics to quickly and comfortably reach very high greater rifts to level my legendary gems with the intention to then change back to unbugged setups for more accurate testing.

I reached Paragon 1340, and had full ancient gear with a couple primals sprinkled in, everything augmented with L100 whispers. My Altar is also completely filled out.

Demon Hunter Stuff
I played primarily GoD4/Nat6/Guardian, which I think feels excellent as a speed set. The idea of the Natalya rework interested me from when the notes were first published, and I feel like it has executed the intended playstyle well. I think it’s also good that there are so many possible variations depending on one’s preferred playstyle.

As a knee-jerk reaction, I do want to express concern that without Shadows, Red Soul Gem, and with the very real possibility of Shrines/Pylons from Potions being nerfed, Natalya’s may end the test phase under its desired power target.

Season Stuff
I like:
-Generic power that supports more builds
-Quality of Life that enriches the community
-The idea of potions gaining considerable utility, and altering when and how you use them.

I do not like:
-The rare items needed to upgrade the altar.
-The inclusion of a Challenge Rift Cache as a needed sacrifice.
-Being forced to choose between power and quality of life.
-Double Primals being locked behind the full tree
-The full tree requiring six primals to complete, let alone everything else.

Conclusion
I am overall optimistic for the season. My hope is that Blizzard recognizes how and why we are where we are, and considers that while balancing this patch.