(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

Why? Just stop using the forum and leave them as is.

2 Likes

You can go around and delete them one by one; just by clicking the trash can icon at the right below of every post’s available interface for its poster. You can’t really remove your entire account without providing identity details to the Blizzard which they swear on “we’re not selling your data to anyone” and only want this as a security measure.
Go around and delete your posts individually and they will be wiped from the data base in 24 hours. It will be deleted from this forums safely but you can’t do anything in case google took a snapshot in the archives wayback machine or whatever. So, make haste.

You supposed to discuss this with the support via a ticket or at the technical help section though. Not in the General Discussion for Diablo 3.

This is something that you should submit a ticket for.

1 Like

Due to flood-prevention on the forums, you’re limited to how many posts you can self-delete in a time period. After 2 or 3, when you go to do the next one you’ll be given a message that you have to wait for a few minutes. There’s also a daily limit for how many posts you can do this to which is, I think, 12. So, as you have 395 posts, it’s going to take you over a month.

2 Likes

Steve, you sound like you’re going through a rough patch. Deleting your previous post doesn’t make you obsolete or non existent. Trust me, everyone of us has posts out there that we either embarrassed, or wish we never wrote. That is life. To be honest with you, posts over a few weeks old no one bothers to read anyways. Hang in there and stick around these forums. You have a voice, no matter if everyone agrees with you. Who cares. Diversity is what makes these forums lively.

3 Likes

Smart move saying that out loud on the forum :scream:

That is probably not even possible to be really honest.

I don’t think any company on the internet erases data anymore.

Im pretty bat sheet crazy and they still put with me.

Most of the time the only person thinking about something is you. We all think we are more important than we actually are.

1 Like

dumb troll is dumb…

Start a new fresh Bnet account and merge this Bnet onto the new Bnet. This will let you keep your games purchased. It’s been a while but i see they’ve integrated a process to do it yourself in the support page. If you encounter issues call support for help. You could lose Account bound things like cosmetics, achieves, and mounts though. Merging the accounts removed post history and anything traceable. It basically deletes the old account as far as what they told me how it works, so be aware, it is never retrievable again. If you want to keep the name Steve then name change this account before you create the new account.

I’ve done this quite a few times. It’s how i kept my main accounts invisible.

1 Like

It’s not paranoia if they are out to get you, huh?

I see you’re working on your Irony skills again, Bravata.

Player#193889 is the account name Blizzard force renamed you to after you renamed your Naysayer#1104 account to Meteorblade#11171 so you could post as Meteorblade. It’s unsurprising that you’re trying to obfuscate who you are.

7 Likes

Hi:

Yes… or, at least, that is how I went at it.

Blizzard did something that really, but really, piqued me… and I reacted a bit foolishly… I wiped out all my screenshots on imgur (12 or 13 full pages of 60 pictures each) and then started deleting posts one by one. That is time consuming… I had posts on 6 different forums/regions/languages… 3 of those forums with several hundred of posts. Deleting everything back to July 2019 would have taken 4 or 5 months… perhaps that’s the idea ?? In the end, I deleted completely only 3 of them (those with fewer posts) and about 3 months worth of the other 3 forums. That still took several weeks.

As Meteorblade has already noted above, you are limited to 10 post deletions per period of 24 hours approximately (sometimes, post deletion would take a bit more time than 24 hours). Also, if a post of yours has been flagged (even if only by one person), it won’t go away… the content won’t be visible, but the post is still there… and you can recover it if you want. I also had problems deleting the posts when I created the topic (you have 42 of those)… but perhaps that’s related to the category I post in (Bug Report and Tech Support mostly).

My advice would be to concentrate on those posts you feel are more sensitive… you’ll see how that goes. Deleting everything will take you 40 days or so… assuming you can delete everything.

I wish you all the best… whatever you decide to do.

2 Likes

I am quite certain a script could be implemented to self-delete but it may require some tomfoolery to get it to work with these forums.

don’t know why they just don’t ban him on here :man_facepalming:

1 Like

He is, :rofl: I can varifly

After pulling this stunt and naming half his characters after you why isn’t it called stalking and removed from the forums
Or is stalking legal now