Dedicated Pet Build Set

Everybody who played D2 remembers “skelemancers”. That was THE build for PvE Necromancers. I would be VERY happy having at least ONE set dedicated to pets. Make it a bet bonanza build with 20+ pets at the same time. Currently I play Helltooth WD with Belt of Transcendence which allows me to have 5 dogs, 1 garg and around 10 fetishes. The problem is this build can barely farm Torment XV. With a good, new pet set for the Necromancer we could have our summoner back.

Hoping that would be the case with the upcoming balance changes with Bones of Rathma set. I personally have been waiting for it since the release of RoTN pack. We’ll see if it will happen though fingers crossed :expressionless:

Army of revives, skeleton warriors/mages and golem along with AoTD skill drool

The Short Man’s Finger, you’re missing that. It gives garg up to 600% multiplier. HT garg can farm gr90 comfortably (without augments). Problem is as always, it can’t focus fire on the mob you want.

Temporary pet summoner necro build already exists in a form of skele mage. Permanent pet (command skeleton, command golem) on necro however is way way too weak to do anything. It’s not even the multiplier issue, it’s that their base damage is just too weak to begin with.

Ideally I would like to have a golem, 10+ melee and 10+ magic skelies.

It’s a shame we don’t have POE necromancer in D3.