Decently skilled player looking for rats and speed meta

I’ve played Diablo for years but never really made it into meta play, mainly because I had never done it and it was daunting to try - public GR is no real help. I am looking for friends and groups to play with to run rats and speed meta for GR up to 130 ish. I’ve never been able to get high paragons because I cannot find people who want to play together.

My overall interests in season are the same as everyone’s, and I am familiar with all of these:

• Leveling
  • conquests - I’ve done all except sprinter
  • speed GR - I know the meta play, just havent done it
  • GR pushing - I can play support classes or RGK

I am 32 and have a family, so I do not play religiously every night, but whenever I am on, I’m down to crush some rifts to get paragons. Would like to break 2k or even 3k in a season!

Brotzmanater#1364
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Brotzmanater-1364/hero/119571793

1 Like

Hey, I would join you! I am looking for someone to play with as well. I am 34 and do not play religiously either. Sent you a friend request via battler net.

Masoj#21601

Happy to join you as a zbarb - just learning the play style though and need a group to do so. Play a lot so likely to be around. Friend me if interested. Cheers.
DawnDementia#1266

I am also somebody who is looking for a group to do Rat Runs. I can do 22 PUR BARB/ DPS Nec. I am also setting up for Zmonk. I now sit at 1.4k plvl and would like to break 2k too.

dedus224#1304

Hey fellas, i added both of you guys, i hope to see you on in season 21!

Hello, I just saw this post while looking for a group to play for season 21 and I was wondering if any slots are still available. Last season I mostly played znec for rat runs and valor sader for meta’s. I’m up for anything as long as we gain paragon’s and have fun either with pushing for high rifts or idly playing. I’m always up to try new builds too so if you want me to I can fill in a roll. My battle net account is IceFireCloud#2444.

Hey man, i will add you, definitely could use a znec and sader!

Looking forward to it!

sent friend request, let me know when you get it.