Deathwish stopped working

My Deathwish stopped working… It worked the first 15seconds after I aquire it and after that I dont get the bonus from the channeling anymore. Why is that? Anyone had the same issue?

I ran into a similar issue when the patch came out. It took a bit of trial and error but I finally tracked it down to deathwish not working or working far less often. I have no idea what changed but I ended up switching my build up over it.

Both of you have used old legacy version of the item.
You need refarm them :footprints:

Actually, I had deathwish on the cube.

I dont have old Legacy. I have the issue now during this Season on my Hardcore hero. I dont get the benefit from it at all anymore. Its like the items doesnt work. I have used it on me and in the cube aswell but nothing. Since its an item you can loot this season it should work as intented but it dont. :frowning:

When you say ‘it doesn’t work’, what do you mean exactly? Likely you’re talking about the damage boost, but I’m more interested in the weapon+cube combo you’ve been using.

If you’ve been using Death Wish+Myken+Etched Sigil(cube) over Twisted Sword, you’d be weaker. If you’ve been using Twisted Sword+Myken+Death Wish(cube) over Etched Sigil(cube), you’d be similar in damage but in much more inconvenience.

I can see players using DW before they get the full ET pieces, but when in full setting, Energy Twister build doesn’t have room for DW so. It’s strictly an inferior weapon. Damage boost may not seem working because there is no damage boost compare to the alternative, more suitable weapon.

At the time I really needed that boost “still do”.
Im using Etched Sigil in cube now since Deathwise doesnt work and I have Twisted Sword on me. Since its Season I havent acuired all the pieces I need so an Deathwise would had been an amazing dmg boost cuz of the bonus it gets after 1second channeling (Disignerate) which doesnt work for some reason.

I know.

I’m talking about,

this part. You would only get the damage ‘increase’ if you’d been using Twisted Sword+Etched Sigil+DW(cubed). Were you? Cause if this were the case, I think DW should be looked into it.

Yes I have tried everything, but like I said, the legendary bonus which gives an 300% dmg boost while channeling doesnt work, that is the problem. But I guess I will try ignore that bug and roll on.

Like you said earlier with item combo you’re correct.

Im using Twisted Sword+Myken+Etched Sigil(cubed) But Myken doesnt do anything for me atm since I lack the remaining items.