Day 1 hits... What are you playing?

I didn’t see this general question yet.

I am VERY torn personally

Necro is my "main’ class (hit 99 once) and the graphics for the Skeleton looked amazing.

Druid was my secondary and, likely, remains as such.

Assassin is the dark horse for me. I always liked the idea of the Assassin but the old animation was annoying for whatever reason to me. So that could be interesting…

So I’d bet Necro for me; however, I could see Assassin if I decide to switch it up.

14 Likes

Druid by heart here, also gonna be rolling that in D4. Shapeshifting is just too cool to pass on :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ya gotta start with either the ele druid or the hdin, otherwise it’ll be difficult to get the gear for your other chars.

2 Likes

Efficiency is overrated. =P

4 Likes

Probably sorc as the tele is too hard to pass up, mote tricking hell meph is also OP if they keep that in the game

12 Likes

Probably a Trapsin.

Haven’t played Assassin in quite a while.

1 Like

Paladin. I hope it is the 5th playable class in D4 too.

7 Likes

definitely sorc.

Need to find barb friends :wink:

2 Likes

sorc indeed! lightning sorc is just too fun in pvp too

3 Likes

Sin. Easy mode cow farming for HR’s.

I can’t wait.

Of the 4 classes announced so far for D4 Druid is winning by a landslide for me.

4 Likes

Sorc because its the only viable class until you farm gear for other classes to imitate a Sorc.

21 Likes

First char will be my old and trusted Meteorb Sorc, followed very quickly by my old friend and quest partner, the Hammerdin. Of course it really depends if these old school builds will still be viable of course.

5 Likes

Should be

While the team has said they’re open to balance changes if they fee the community wants them the current belief is that D2 right now will be the power of D2:R on day one.

Skelemancer time if I can resist my urge to try Assassin again >.>

2 Likes

The same I played first back in the day. Sorceress.

1 Like

if its vanilla d2lod?

sorc —> hammerdin.

If there is any type of class balances, and assuming its at least A tier viable, summon druid FOR SURE.

1 Like

HC Skelemancer, no question. I’m sad to admit that I’ve never truly beaten D2 on a HC toon - I’ve come close but my last two attempts have resulted in me dying while farming for runes. IMO, a Skelemancer is the easiest for HC, especially in terms of not needing crazy end gear to be good.

With that said, the thought of clearing out the Maggot Lair as a skelemancer gives me pause LOL.

8 Likes

I think its going to be the Amazon for sure ~

5 Likes

Idk I don’t think I want to teleport around and miss anything my first time around, I want to take it all in. Probably necro or barb for me.

5 Likes

The nightmares ><; ugh

3 Likes