Darkpatator cleared a 145 (NewSaderSet) with some effort +49seconds left and 5 augs with bad gear

Your table is deeply flawed. it’s only because the support that a one crusader was able to group clear a GR150. Barbs need to be on that table to be nerfed probably three times.

Crusader can’t do 151 solo. Nerf barb and dh :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just clear when i’m written this post.

Serveur Asia
Para : 8677 not full ancien not full calde
147 in 13min50 in 2 map without condu and power use for 2 élite.

Now he is trying 150 in live … better nerf barb

1 Like

Add back the 200% to Lamentation Devs. Removing it was silly.

7 Likes

“as we got confirmation earlier today that S19 would not be starting this week.”
Where did you get that info?

1 Like

The barb is nerfed so badly, I actually started to like Micro. Give 6 months, we can convert him to be a real barb.

4 Likes

And revert all the Wiz and Necro nerfs. Lets have a real race to 150 solo. That would be fun to watch imo.

Necro yes, if the Wiz interaction was a bug (unintended attack speed interaction) then no. If that’s not what was causing Wiz to clear high then yeah, un nerf it.

Forums weren’t like this for Wiz when Wiz was stronger though, people losing it over what GR the class was clearing until Lamentation nerf. Considering the damage the Wizard community has done to the Crusader community (advocating for and getting nerfs to Blessed Shield/Hammers) this actually feels like justice or cumulative karma for that community.

Nec and barb are going to need something. Re buff Lamentation. No idea what Nec needs so I’m not going to comment.

It really gets old how much they hate barbarian.

Mortick’s Brace: OMG TOO POWERFUL REMOVE IT!

/barbs suck for a few more years.

Ok give them Mortick’s Brace.

/wow, even with it Barbs still suck.

Same deal here for ww barb/rend/lamentation.

It is just freaking disgusting.

3 Likes

But god forbid a WW barb with 10k paragon can do 140 or 143…

So lame Blizzard. Stop screwing barbarians.

4 Likes

Maid requested on Aisle 3!! X marks the spot. In other news, I’ll be maining a seasonal Crusader for the first time ever instead of Barb first time ever!! Going for the Holy Grail indeed.

1 Like

I’m basically up to speed on whats what as far as the nerfs and the why for them.
The Wizard peeps should be ashamed then for doing that to the Sader community, and I do not think its ok. I advocate for no nerfs whatsoever. I’d like to see the average player 2-4k para being able to push GR140 in non season. I think that’s reasonable.
If Necro and Wiz were clearing high because of bugs, fine, fix the bugs and up the damage so they are clearing basically where they were at with the bug. I also think there should NOT be any ‘hidden mechanics’ controlling this game, and Blizz needs to put an end to that nonsense - as well as not letting nerf trolls and bots influence what the devs do.

3 Likes

I agree, the game is far enough along in its life for this.

1 Like

So ask for DH buffs. Real simple.

I have. I want Monk buffed as well. But Blizz can’t hear one measly player.

1 Like

Absolutely correct, sir. TY.

1 Like

So they can implement them in 6 months?

Ok I see a 144 clear with almost 9000 para, I don’t see a 145 , and I have to say I would have been nice for barbs to top, but maybe crusader will be in the meta now as RGK for the first time ever at least barb is still in the meta, also hota and siesmic slam were buffed and performing well

I seem to have lost my TL3 due to a few weeks’ absence.

Darkpatator has a 146 clear on his youtube (in time), he also has a 150 (1.5 minutes or so over time - with fishing he’s certain he’ll get it).

And there is no maybe - Crusader RGK; bazooka trash clear; monk and pull barb for 150s. That’s the push meta as I see it already.

And Crusaders get the best solo push now too.

Well played, Blizzard.

1 Like