Darkening of Tristram Enemies Take no Damager After lvl 13

I’m playing through the Darkening of Tristram as the necromancer (lvl. 65) on PS4. I got all the way through levels 1 to 13 without any issues and immediately continued on to level 14. The first mini-boss, Solazius the Defenestrator and the minions surrounding him would only take very minimal damage about once every few minutes, and I can’t figure out what attack I used that actually caused the damage. I tried attacking with my character standing both inside and outside of Solazius’ dome, as well as attacking enemies who were both inside and outside of the dome. At most, I had taken about 10% of a couple of enemies’ health after about 15 minutes. I tried leaving this battle and moving on through the dungeon, but every other enemy I encountered took absolutely no damage from my attacks. I then tried progressing to level 15, but had the same issue there - enemies take no damage at all. I even went all the way back through levels 12 and 13 to see if I had missed killing or completing something, but both dungeons were completely empty.

Ive had this occur in grifts on Xbox One… I usually have to exit the game and restart to get it… happened also while I was running for the demon portrait. Again, same workaround, which sucked because it was a single unique left I had to kill