Damage on weapon dramatically lowered

On my Seasonal Barbarian, i have my secondary weapons(little rogue and little slanderer) ive obtained an ancient legendary little rogue and the damage on it was 2.7k? somewhere in that area so i replaced and got rid of the regular little rogue. i logged back in later and found that the damage on the ancient little rogue is now in the 400’s damage. i dont think ancient little rogues even go that low in damage… it is my secondary weapon set so im not too worried about it, just want to prevent this from happening to anything else.

You rolled the damage off of it. If it had 2.7k of damage, and you rolled 2.3k damage to another stat, you are left with 400 damage.

Roll the damage back on the weapon, and (spoiler alert!) it will do damage again. Makes sense, right?

Please read: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/things-that-are-not-bugs

1. My Weapon Went from 2000+ DPS to 400
    Go back to the mystic and enchant the +xxxx-xxxx element damage back onto the weapon and NEVER roll this affix off ever again (unless you want to be zdps). The +xxxx-xxxx elemental damage is a main component for the damage of the weapon.
1 Like

This is what happens when you enchant the Weapon Damage off of a Weapon for another Property:

Never roll the Weapon Damage off of a Weapon unless you’re creating a zero-Damage support build or an Invoker build. It doesn’t matter what type of Damage it is. It’s just extra Damage. A LOT of extra Damage.  

3 Likes