D4 trading - why it needs to be limited or not at all

Wait, even if he said that, why can’t he come back earlier if he wanted to, though?

1 Like

Because he said he wouldn’t…

Duh.

When you say something like that and then come back shortly afterwards anyway, you announce yourself as an attention-starved brahmaparusha. Good luck having your opinion taken seriously from there on out…

D4 should have Bound to account on identify, so you can trade unid items whit anyone

Oh, he can. I just had the vain hope he’d keep his word about it.

Instead he came back early, faked not remembering things, and possibly got a vacation for that… political reference… that was deleted. Good times all around, I guess.

Speaking of. You haven’t posted since that goodbye thread either. Quite a coincidence.

Eh, idk. A couple posts since May doesn’t really say point to being attention-starved.

I’d take it seriously. I won’t let something like that cloud my judgement. It’s not a big deal.

He wouldn’t gain anything from that, though. Would he?

Unlike him, I didn’t say that I would be back a specific time, though, what are you going to attack me with this time? lol.

I still check the D3 forums time to time. Either for a good laugh or a rare discussion/opinion I agree with and enjoy reading.

I stopped posting since Endugu did because he was really the only reasonable and wise person on this forum I could relate to, and I enjoyed reading his debates against you and others (which he pretty much won) and discussing things with him.

You guys basically flamed and kicked TOPCommander off the stage and then borderline crucified him. Now, you’re doing the same to Endugu because he disagrees with you. You’re even starting to make me feel more and more unwelcome too.

When’s Blizzard going to make an official D4 forum?

2 Likes

Lol dream on…

You don’t win debates by putting the other guy on ignore. Which is what Endugu did in several cases.

And there was that hoopla where several people very reasonably asked for examples from him, and the only thing he ever said after that was that people were flaming him, trolling him, attacking him, etc. Heck, neither you or he ever used “flaming” correctly.

Maybe he shouldn’t have made his posts sound like religious zealotry. Also, still not using “flamed” correctly.

I’ve disagreed with what Endugu said, but I haven’t disagreed with HOW he said it like TOPC.

Maybe if you posted in more topics and didn’t specifically follow 1 other guy to post wherever he does, you’d feel more welcome.

How would that solve anything, exactly?

I wouldn’t be surprised if they limited who could post there to people who pre-order and the alpha/beta testers… and given that many D2 fans have proclaimed outright that they wouldn’t preorder D4, a D4 forum might not be the solution you think it would.