~D4~ New Stats Angelic, Demonic, Ancestral

I read the latest Diablo 4 blog by David Kim and There are a few new stats being added to D4. Each fit different niche builds, but also serve as a requirement to equip items. This will give us meaningful decisions in gear choices, without having cookie cutter lists of BIS items.

Your best upgrade might be different depending on what you’re currently wearing. For example an item may increase your Angelic Power, but buff a skill point if you have enough demonic power. etc

• Angelic Power , which increases the duration of all beneficial effects (like self-buffs or healing)
  • Demonic Power , which increases the duration of all negative effects (like debuffs or damage over time)
  • Ancestral Power , which increases the chance of on-hit effects (aka increased proc chance)

So what stat do you want to focus on? What stat fits your ideal playstyle? I want to go with a mix of Demonic and Ancestral Power. With some form of area damage / Freeze procs with some type of bane of the trapped or krisbin’s sentence sort of build - doing double damage when the enemies are chilled or frozen.

Angelic Power sounds cool too. It’s just that my mind works in Diablo 3 terms where I absolutely want to freeze / stun / slow / proc area damage. haha