[D4] Are Lilith's minions ready for her return?

3 Likes

I gotta say, it certainly gets my mind thinking. However, I don’t believe they are Lilith’s minions. Assuming that Lilith is affiliated with the Triune, the symbol on their lanterns doesn’t match the symbols that’s affiliated with the Triune. Instead, the symbols look incredibly similar to that of the pale knight’s shield that we saw in the Last Year’s June Quarterly Update blog:

For example:

Either way, I’m looking forward to December’s Quartely Update Blog.

1 Like

Rumor has it that a new cinematic will be shown at the Game Awards on the 8th.

Cool, looking forward to it.

Gotta say, even though Sanctuary has been so devastated and desperate, the minions of Lilith sure have good tailors and dry cleaners! Ha!

3 Likes

If so, I’ll be sure to watch it whenever either Blizzard post it on the news, or someone here posts it in the forums.

1 Like

magicka easter egg :v

It’s possible Lilith reformed/strengthened the Cathedral of Light as a way to disguise her return.

It was just an assumption by the OP, the tweets do not claim they are hers, just that she is coming.

1 Like

Assuming that they are the Cathedral of Light (completely forgot about them honestly), that’d mean Lilith would be affiiliated with both them and the Triune; although I wouldn’t be surprised if that did end up happening.

She would like nothing more than to destroy both and those affiliated with them.

Thanks for sharing it.

Yes they should tell them to get with it already.

As long as it isn’t a free copy of D:I all good… Oh wait…

:slight_smile:

My body is ready. Releas that b***h!

An XBox leak is also implying a June 5th release date. So, take that as one may.

So there is a leak from Microsoft Store that release for Xbox will be June 5th 2023 or June 6th depending on where you are from.

I would not be surprised if that is the real release date. They need time to take into account open beta feedback. And 2-3 months is probably not enough. I know they said that open beta will be mainly used for stress, stability and load testing but still. We don’t know what feedback they got from endgame beta also.