D4 2nd Q update is posted

3 Likes

Looks cool. Thanks for the highlight.

1 Like

Whoa seriously??? We would’ve never been able to tell…

Not to be negative but it seems a lot of words in that blog and no real information.

1 Like

good jobb everyone on the d4 team! game seems to be shaping up real nice, liked everything ive seen so far!

Really cool to get updates like these

Oh Marge…

I see excitement. They’re actually excited about what they’ve been working on, and legit excitement to boot. Not that phony junk we saw in Nevalistis’ blogs all the time.

Their world events still sound exactly like the ones from WoW which aren’t terribly exciting in that game either. It’s something I do more for the reward than because it’s fun and once I don’t need the reward I pretty much just stop with them entirely.

Seeing stats on items that aren’t just raw damage increases is nice, though randomized stats on legendaries feels like even without ancient/primal we’ll still just be playing the slot machine of getting the same items a bunch of items in the hopes that the RNG blesses us with a better version of it.

The outpost thing seems like a more interesting way of doing waypoints rather than Diablo 3’s method of just giving them to you or Diablo 2’s method of having you run around the zone until you find it. It’ll also make the world feel a bit more dynamic, which is always nice.

2 Likes

fanboys and bootlicker will be the death of the game. I already see some of the bootlickers stating that “i like where itemization is going”…HELLO, ANYONE UP THERE?
The itemization is pure trash, ALL must be scraped and start over. Poison damage, Lightning, fire, STATS as in dex, stamina, strenght, fire resistance…NOTHING. Just attack and defense and some bland angelic whatsoever?
This game is dead on arrival, if these stats are going thru. MOBILE GAME STATS

2 Likes

Not exactly a high point of itemization…

We have seen that on items earlier on.

I believe we have seen that before too. Certainly should exist.

Now, I still do agree that the itemization is not very impressive so far. Still, it already looks quite a bit better than D3s itemization. Not that it is hard to manage.

We know way too little about this system so far. It can be a horrible system or a pretty good one, based on the details. If you are getting locked into a subset of affixes you can use, based on which ADA power you go for, that would be really horrible.

2 Likes

Good job as always in keeping the community informed!

2 Likes

Yes, scrape, scrape scrape. Scrape that stuff off your shoe! All must be scraped!!!

As we have the main topic pinned. Will lock this one to keep discussion there :slight_smile:

2 Likes